• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVB corrupts another one!

dpenix76

Thanks a lot AVB.We will all be lushes soon. :laugh: After reading all your reviews and hearing about the wonders of scotch,I bought my first bottle yesterday.Speyside 10 yr in the metal tube.When I cracked it open,it immediately reminded of some homemade peach brandy I had drank when I was a teenager.I poured a shot and took a sip and was amazed at the flavor.This stuff tastes pretty good.I cant wait to try a little higher end next time.I wanted that bottle of Johnny Walker Blue in the display cabinet but I would probably have had a hard time explaining that one to the wife. :laugh:

I am leaving for the beach in the morning and am taking it with me so I can sip while I surf fish and smoke some nice sticks.
What would you recommend for the next bottle? Thanks

Welcome to the club :thumbs: Try a Balvenie DoubleWood next.

I second te Balvenie. There is so much great affordable single malt...don't bother with overpriced blends like the Blue Label.

I second te Balvenie. There is so much great affordable single malt...don't bother with overpriced blends like the Blue Label.
I agree. The Blue Label is very good, however it is definitely not worth the $200 price tag. I would rather have 3 $60 – 70 bottles then one bottle of Blue. :whistling:

Hell, the Balvenie 1991 Portwood would be a good choice to go with. But someone drank the rest of mine. ???

And Damn it was exqusite! Shut your trap Loren, I gave you a full bottle for the two glasses worth that were left in that bottle(not without making you almost shit yourself first :p )!