• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVO 77

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay, I went to my local tobacconist, to try something new, I tried the Cohiba extra vigarouso or something like that, I wasn't impressed. While I was there I decided to try the AVO, I haven't tried any of these and just by coincidence the rep for the AVO was there, I bought on his recommendation a "AVO Signature" and he gave me a "AVO 77". He stated that these are very limited and only a couple of boxes where available in his area. Now has anybody tried these, they sell for about 15.00 per cigar. Just thought I would ask. :D

And no I haven't smoked the Signature, it looks good.

Nope, haven't tried one yet. I very much like other Avo cigars, though - especially the Domaine series. If they're anything like that, they should be great. Btw, here's some pix of Avo celebrating his 77th birthday.
avo10.jpg

avo18.jpg

I sure hope I have cuties like this kissing me when I'm 77. :)

avo16.jpg

Did you know Avo wrote Strangers In the Night?

avo17.jpg

Gary Cowden with his new toy (the FFOX humidor, you perverts).

I like the toy in the black wrapping paper standing next to old Gary! Yummy!

I have tried this baby!!!

I'm a fan of the entire AVO line, sans the Maduro. The Domaine is my favorite, did not like the 22 very much.

The 77 is a mood cigar. I bought a box (14) and half have been wonderful. The other half, well, it must have been my pallet (did I spell that right?).

Go for it! You'll love the Sig.

Joe

JoeInvest said:
The other half, well, it must have been my pallet (did I spell that right?).
Normally I'm not the grammar/spelling police, but since you asked, it's palate. A pallet is what a load of sod comes on. :) Not to be confused with palette, which is what artists mix their colors on.

dictionary.com is your friend.

pal·ate
n.

1. The roof of the mouth in vertebrates having a complete or partial separation of the oral and nasal cavities and consisting of the hard palate and the soft palate.
2. Botany. The projecting part on the lower lip of a bilabiate corolla that closes the throat, as in a snapdragon.
3. The sense of taste: delicacies pleasing to the most refined palate.

Back