• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVO Domaine 10

Ekans

?
I bought this cigar along with alot of other singles. Since i'm new to smoking cigars i don't really know what i like and what i don't like, so i bought alot of singles (2 or 3 each) to smoke. I chose this because i liked the name of it (sounds silly and foolish).

Well to my first review.....I bought it for 7,85 Euros at a German shop. It was in my humidor for about a month before i smoked it today. The appearance was pretty good it had a smooth and a little oily surface, no big veins or rips or other things on the surface. The first third of the cigar was somehow a little disappointment, it was like smoking a red marlboro cigarette, a little taste but not enough to get anything going in your mouth. But after the first third it started to kick in, the taste changed to a more flavourfull smoke and it took me by surprise. I actually started to enjoy the cigar more and more the further i smoked it. And the last two thirds turned out to be pretty good smokes.The burn was perfect all the time, but the draw could have been better, not that it was too tight but I thought it was too loose.

To the last part of the review....I thought it was overall a pretty good smoke. Allthough the first third was a disappointment but because of the perfect burn and
the drastic change in the taste i'm definetly going to buy more of these.

Please tell me what you think about this review, what should I tell more about and such. To those who have smoked one of these before tell me what you thought of the cigar, Thanks

Nice review Ekans :thumbs: I thought you did a good job of describing the experience. I've always enjoyed everything that I've had from AVO. They are a nice mild-medium bodied cigar. They always seem to have a destinct creamy taste that is unique to AVO's.

Nice review. Try using a punch next time and see if that helps with the draw and the initial flavor. The smaller holw will concentrate the flavor a little more.

Try to find a "le-5" AVO cigar(AVO's Birthday cigar). In fact I would put it in the top 5 cigars I have smoked so far in 2005.
Different from most other AVO, Griffin products.

This one will not dissapoint.

Great review, thanks for sharing. AVO's are generally pretty good for what they are, and you might have better luck trying them again.

Nice review. I am not a big fan of the AVO cigars though. Not even the LE5 which I have heard so much hype over.

next time i order cigars i'm ordering a couple of AVO le5s.
Thanks for the advices everyone :D