• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVO Maduro Pyramide

gkpk

Had my first AVO tonight and i have to say this is a very impressive cigar.
The wrapper was a bit bumpy with a rich dark color, great construction and lit evenly the whole way through.
This cigar had hints of coffee, wood, and some sweetness, very tasty.
Great cigar overall.
I was savoring the taste that lingered in my mouth the whole ride home from my night out with the wife. :)

Stick with the maduro's. They are the best of the AVO line IMO.

Nice cigar if a bit pricey. Also like the Signatures and Domaines.

Triple_D said:
Stick with the maduro's. They are the best of the AVO line IMO.
Ditto!

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

I am of the opinion that there is no other cigar on the market that is as consistent as AVO. They all smoke beautifully, with absolutely perfect draw and burn. The only other cigar brand I've tasted that had similar consistency from cigar to cigar was the Zino series...And waddya know -- they're both made by Davidoff.

Try them all. Collect em. Try the birthday editions. ( the 77th bday is very VERY nice)

Enjoy

I have long since been an AVO fan... and never more so than the Maduro line. In fact, the AVO Maduro is what got me turned around on these dark leaf tasties. While a little on the pricey side (given what else you can buy for the same $), it's still a great smoke. These and Fuentes are pretty much the only domestics I smoke now. :thumbs: