• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avo Maduro: Something with a similar taste?

Easto

Hi,

Lately I've been smoking a lot of AVO maduros including a couple signatures here and there. I'm getting in a bit of a rut and I'd like to branch out a bit. What other brands might give me a similar but different taste?

Thanks,
Easto

Describe the tastes your encountering, as I've never had the chance to smoke an AVO Maduro. I might be up for a trade if you're interested...

Avo Maduro... can't say I've ever had one, but I'm intrigued. I guess it's off to the local!

La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado Maduros
La Gloria Cubana Corona Gorda Maduro
Consuegra #9 Maduro (Honduran or Dominican)

Stay away from the WOAMs, those are disgusting.

Describe the tastes your encountering, as I've never had the chance to smoke an AVO Maduro. I might be up for a trade if you're interested...

Let me see what I got. I'm at work right now.

As a side note... I think the Maduros have the better taste. The plains are just a little too mild.

s a side note... I think the Maduros have the better taste. The plains are just a little too mild.
Well, try an Opus X xXx (Power Ranger).
That might change your mind... :whistling:

Let me see what I got. I'm at work right now.

As a side note... I think the Maduros have the better taste. The plains are just a little too mild.

Yeah, AVOs are too mild, but I'm interested in the Maddies. PM me when u get home, we can work somethign out...

La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado Maduros
La Gloria Cubana Corona Gorda Maduro
Consuegra #9 Maduro (Honduran or Dominican)

Stay away from the WOAMs, those are disgusting.

x2 :thumbs:

s a side note... I think the Maduros have the better taste. The plains are just a little too mild.
Well, try an Opus X xXx (Power Ranger).
That might change your mind... :whistling:
and your stomach if you are not careful! Be warned, do not take on an empty stomach. :laugh:

Brian

Hey Easto,

I really like the Avo's. Been on a bit of a Maddie kick here myself. Last stick I had was a Rocky Patel: the Edge (Toro size) and it was less creamy than the Avo, though high on flavor. Nice and smooth with zero buzz.

Next up for me Ashton aged and CAO.

Happy maddie hunting! :)

P.S. Just what Brian said above... not on an empty stomach.