• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVO Piramides

iota

AVO Piramides (7 x 54). Wanted to try something milder again today. Although, this one was probably a bit milder than I was expecting. It was so light in the first couple of inches that I could barely taste it. It did eventually pick up though in the last third, while still very mild, it had enough flavor to satisfy. Prelight this had a light, sweet taste on the tongue and a pleasant aroma. Actually, the aroma throughout the whole smoke was very nice and rich, even if it didn't always translate to actual flavor. The prelight draw was definitely tight and I had a few problems with that through the first half, but in to the second half it opened up a lot. Overall, the smoke was super smooth and it seemed well balanced, there just wasn't enough there for me to really grab on to. The burn however, was right on through the whole smoke.