• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVO Robusto

Bobbyson1a

Bobbyson1a
Go to www.avocigars.com and fill out the form they'll send you a AVO classic robusto.

there's a promotional fee of .99

Bobbyson1a said:
Go to www.avocigars.com and fill out the form they'll send you a AVO classic robusto.

They don't ship to Washington, jerks. I've noticed a few cigar promotions that don't ship here, but I can't figure out why.

nic said:
Bobbyson1a said:

They don't ship to Washington, jerks. I've noticed a few cigar promotions that don't ship here, but I can't figure out why.
I went there and filled out the info. I received my cigar yesterday. It's a nice cigar in a tubo.
I also received a booklet on all of their cigar lines, and a coupon for their five pack sampler/ash tray combo. $45.00 I think.
I'm not sure, but I thought I found this same combo for less, or at least the same price without having a coupon.

JV

I tossed the coupon when I received my Robusto.

I've found that same sampler on-line for as low as $30.00.

Normally they can be found for around $35.00.

geldor1 said:
I tossed the coupon when I received my Robusto.

I've found that same sampler on-line for as low as $30.00.

Normally they can be found for around $35.00.
Sampler is great. I got it the other day for free with the purchase of a box. :D

Bumping this TTT.

Still working, shipping is fast. I ordered last week and it arrived yesterday. Get yourself a very nice cigar for a buck.

Matt