• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

***Award Notification! CONGRATULATIONS! Your Email Has Won 3 M

Diesel Grinch

I have Neal's pants.
ATTN: WINNER
Reference Number: 920/210/4509
Batch Number: 742-109-527-UK43
DATED 28TH December 2007.

This is a final notice on your Lottery Award in the "C" category of the Computer Ballot System of selection. As the Claims Coordinator of the Sky Lottery Uk,you are advised to contact your claims agent to finalize claims process and remittance of funds to you.

Contact Claims
Agent: Mr. Michael Cole
Sky Lottery Processing Center
Email: agentm.cole@googlemail.com
Foreign Service Director.

I want to categorically state that there will be no further extension of deadline for any winner who is unable to finalize further claims procedures before the deadline date of 28TH January, 2008, as such funds will be
automatically tagged as unclaimed and returned for the next sweepstake Winners are to immediately request for the certificate of claims as soon as claims process is completed. Be advised that most payments have been approved,and authorization will only be based on your response within the next 72 working hours from now.

General Note: You are to keep all winning details away from the general public to avoid fraudulent claim from a third party, any breach of confidentiality by direct/indirect exposure of winning details/information will lead to an irreversible disqualification.

We hope to speedily process all winnings, and remit funds to you within 7 business days after the finalization of claims with attached agent/foreign service director. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please include phone number, date of birth,reference/batch number for verification, in every correspondence regarding your claims processing.

Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for being part of our promotions program.

Best Regards,

Mr. Tony Smith
[CLAIMS COORDINATOR]

Compliments of the Season from Sky Lottery

How should I spend all my winnings???

DG

I wish I could laugh. These guys piss me off so bad but there isn't anything that can be done about them.

I have a good customer at the bank in his eighties. He received a similar letter, unfortunately he bought it. He was once worth well over a million dollars. These criminals have reduced him to living off of his social security check (at least what is left after he sends them as much of it as he can and still eat). They have taken everything he has, but he still thinks that he is about to win twenty million dollars. We've tried to tell him it's a scam, the police have tried, but he's convinced they are telling the truth.

I hope there is a special place in hell reserved for these criminals.

D

Some people have all the luck! :laugh:

I get at least two of these every day. :thumbs:

I probably make it worse on myself because I almost always reply to them and ask them for THEIR bank account numbers and THEIR personal information and such.

For some reason, I never hear from them again.........

ATTN: WINNER
Reference Number: 920/210/4509
Batch Number: 742-109-527-UK43
DATED 28TH December 2007.

This is a final notice on your Lottery Award in the "C" category of the Computer Ballot System of selection. As the Claims Coordinator of the Sky Lottery Uk,you are advised to contact your claims agent to finalize claims process and remittance of funds to you.

Contact Claims
Agent: Mr. Michael Cole
Sky Lottery Processing Center
Email: agentm.cole@googlemail.com
Foreign Service Director.

I want to categorically state that there will be no further extension of deadline for any winner who is unable to finalize further claims procedures before the deadline date of 28TH January, 2008, as such funds will be
automatically tagged as unclaimed and returned for the next sweepstake Winners are to immediately request for the certificate of claims as soon as claims process is completed. Be advised that most payments have been approved,and authorization will only be based on your response within the next 72 working hours from now.

General Note: You are to keep all winning details away from the general public to avoid fraudulent claim from a third party, any breach of confidentiality by direct/indirect exposure of winning details/information will lead to an irreversible disqualification.

We hope to speedily process all winnings, and remit funds to you within 7 business days after the finalization of claims with attached agent/foreign service director. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please include phone number, date of birth,reference/batch number for verification, in every correspondence regarding your claims processing.

Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for being part of our promotions program.

Best Regards,

Mr. Tony Smith
[CLAIMS COORDINATOR]

Compliments of the Season from Sky Lottery

How should I spend all my winnings???

DG

I hate to rain on your parade, but I think by posting this in a public forum you've essentially "irreversibly disqualified" yourself. You may want to contact your attorney to verify that, but from what I'm reading I'm afraid you won't get your money. I'm terribly sorry to have to tell you this. :rolleyes:

I hate to rain on your parade, but I think by posting this in a public forum you've essentially "irreversibly disqualified" yourself. You may want to contact your attorney to verify that, but from what I'm reading I'm afraid you won't get your money. I'm terribly sorry to have to tell you this. :rolleyes:

Not a problem. I already sent him all the important info Like SS#, CC#, Bank#, Everything he needs. Even sent him the extra money back to his friend. :whistling:

DG