• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Awesome cigar collection.

Holy smokes batman. I want one day of free reign in there.

Nino is a great guy and has many wonderful trips on his blog.

There is some epic stuff in there, wow. Intact CT 25, Trini lanceros, Habanos salamones.... Tone why don't you see if he wants to herf with us in Vegas? Rob I guess you can come too....

Wow, thanks for sharing your find. Suprise I have not run across this. Time to grab a beer and read over his blog.

amazing........when it takes your work computer 5 minutes to load pictures of your stick collection! :0

Some day?

I'm not sure about that. Nice collection, of course they are for sale, GB?

There is some epic stuff in there, wow. Intact CT 25, Trini lanceros, Habanos salamones.... Tone why don't you see if he wants to herf with us in Vegas? Rob I guess you can come too....
:thumbs:

What an amazing collection he has. Would be amazing to take a walk through that place...

From the article... What do you guys think?

"Thanks to the U.S. embargo against Cuba, Americans who drop wads of cash for the real deal are getting ripped off.

Even the Americans who go to Cuba are getting fakes, because Cohibas command such high prices that Cuba exports them -- all of them."

I'm a big fan of Nino's blog and I'm in awe of what Jimmy brings to the table. I just love it when Jimmy is quoted as saying "I don't sell cigars to anyone that walks in with money. I help the cigars find their rightful owners"