• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Awesome friday!

Delta

So me and my girlfriend decided to play tourist as our christmas gift to each other. I got a room at the Inn on Bourbon, and some swank dinner reservations. Went to the World War 2 museaum this morning, and just all around had a great time.

And best of all, finally found some opus x! I bought the robusto tin for way over msrp, but i had no idea at the time. The guy told me a price and then said it was the wrong one but he would sell it to me for that anyway... he showed me what he was marking them up to... 102.00!!!! Also picked up a couple stragglers. all of you bastards are destroying me! :D

n784040581_5087709_5647.jpg

n784040581_5087707_4786.jpg

n784040581_5087705_7507.jpg

Oh, and the first person who has never had an opus and has always wanted to try one send me your addy and i will send you one out after Christmas!

I love that guy pic's. It looks like you better watch out the guy in the vest is giving your girl the once over.

You are a lucky fellow, twice (the lady and cigars)! Thought I'd spell out for this crowd :laugh:

Did I win?

You are a lucky fellow, twice (the lady and cigars)! Thought I'd spell out for this crowd :laugh:

Did I win?

With this crowd you have to! :D

Oh and nice play on giving out the Opus!!

Thanks for all the compliments! The guy in the vest is a magician we were watching. :p