• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Awesome Tampa Sweethearts Grad gift!

maduro89

Straight Razors and Whisky
So I graduated from college on December 19th with a degree in Public Relations (I plan to apply to law school while working in Florida) I asked for cigars but my family isnt really familiar with buying cigars so they gave me some money to buy some. As stated in another thread I posted I just picked up a huge lot of cigars off of craigslist, but these cigars I bought on the day of my graduation. I went to the Downtown Houston Specs liquor store because they have a Huge collection of cigars. I went in the humidor and found a couple neat sampler packs. The first one is the 2013 Fuente Xtra Rare Holiday Collection. I was stoked because I know the recently released the 2014 set so this one is already aged at least a year! It includes the following: (2 of each) Himingway Classic, Double Chateau Fuente Natural,  Double Chateau Fuente Sungrown, Magnum Rosado 54, and the Fuente Fuente OpusX Perfexion X. As always When I removed the cellophane wrapping there was nothing but quality and perfection the way it was packaged. The second sampler was the Toast Across America Cigar Family Charitable Foundation Double pack which includes the Fuente Fuente OpusX Sand Shark (Natural) and the Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Shark (which are apparently only sold in this bundle) So all in all I think I did well, and am really grateful my family contributed to my cigar collection!

Yep, congrats on the graduation! Tampa Sweethearts used to be one of those kept secrets on the board. They always have had Anejos and most times Opus as well.