• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Azucar Cigar Lounge Herf w/ CP - January 26, 2008

Come on down to Club Caribe....... where you can smoke and drink in a beautiful private club........ and if luck is on your side, you can catch StinkiMonki asleep on the sofa.

(thats Johnny2legz posing over him)

nateandgeoff1.jpg

Geoff-

At least it's not something overtly sexual!! :sign:

Looking forward to Saturday..............

If all goes as planned, we will be broadcasting this herf on CP's homepage - http://www.cigarpass.com/

If you go there now, you'll see a blue window. Saturday night starting at around 6 PM, you should see a live shot of Club Caribe with sound. We will be using the CP chatroom for the live chat.

First of all I am really looking forward to this event and meeting everyone. I checked out the website link which appeared to be for Club Caribe. The place looks awesome, very upscale. My questions are... Is Azucar separate? Is there a dress code? Thanks!

First of all I am really looking forward to this event and meeting everyone. I checked out the website link which appeared to be for Club Caribe. The place looks awesome, very upscale. My questions are... Is Azucar separate? Is there a dress code? Thanks!
You enter the club through the store and there is no dress code for this Saturday.

You enter the club through the store and there is no dress code for this Saturday.

Good, I'm wearing my speedo's. I hear it's gonna rain.

Now your talking! :D

Guys... You make a left off of Cajalico into Cross Roads. (if your coming from the Freeway.) Go down the entrance driveway, after making the left into the place. Get in the left hand lane. Make a left at the second four way stop.( That’s Tuscany) Big four way stop's.. As you go up on the left hand side, is King Fish. Right next to it, is another nice large restaurant.. Azucar/Club Caribe, sits in-between the two, in an ally of sorts.. Strip of shops that go down the middle of the two restaurants..
If you turn left into the large parking lot, right before King Fish. Park a little ways down. You can come in from the parking lot side on the east side of the ally.. Next door to Styx Chinese food. Look for the Styx sign on the lot side.. That’s your marker! Azucar is right next door to them in the ally and again you can park and come in from this side, a little easer.

See You there, or Be Square! :cool:

I don't think this will have much impact on everyone's travel to the herf, but make note just in case.

The 91 Fwy Westbound lanes will be closed at Green River Rd from 10 pm Friday til 9 am Saturday.

The 91 Eastbound lanes will be shut down at Green River Rd from 11 pm Saturday til 10 am Sunday.

Green River Rd Is located just East of Yorba Linda as you head into Corona. I believe the paper said there is more info on the Caltrans website.

Just an FYI

I am looking forward to joining all of you there. The place looks awesome and it is not nearly as far as Glendale from me. My Uncle and a friend are going to join me. They are the usual guys I smoke with when I, rarely, get a chance to go hang out away from all the stresses of life. I surley will bring some party favors to share with my CP BOTLs! Everytime I have herfed with fellow CPers, no matter where I go in this country, I have had an absolute wonderful time. :thumbs:

See ya all there!!! :D

I came in there last night and picked up a couple sticks. You guys that are going are in for a treat

Saw some stuff that looked like prep for tonight. (not going to spoil it)

I am still lobbying the family to get out of this thing we have tonight. Damn Damn Damn!

Geoff has built quite a place

Have a blast guys

can't seem to find much info on herfing at b&m's.

will I be a weirdo for bringing about 30 cigars to give out/trade?

and are all cigars welcome or should some stay in the Island South Of My car?

I do plan on purchasing from the house humi, and don't want to take away from their biz.

-Kyle