• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Azucar....Corona, CA

BagfullofPings

Tomorrow is Azucar's last day in their current location. If you are free, head out to Corona and blow the place out. The IE crew (Me, Kumar,Nick, Rob, David...etc.) will be there for most of the day and we are looking for mini herf.

From what Geoff (StinkiMonki) said, there will be some deep discounts. I'm sure Geoff will see this a provide the specifics

Jason

I'd love to finally see the place at least once before they move. Tomorrow is a bit on the busy side. Will see what I can do.

Any idea where they will move to, if they're moving?

I got an amail saying they had extended and were going to be there another month.
Geoff???

I got the same email. Then a 2nd email correcting the latter.
It looks like today is the swan song. :(

I'm working in Cathedral City this weekend and next week.
I'm going to try to get out there after my work day today.
Only a 70 mile drive.

- KiltLad

I was there yesterday with a couple of friends and was told by staff that they are looking at a spot at Ontario Mills area. Nothing is set in stone yet and we would have to wait and see what happens.

We were set to close tonight.

We negotiated another month on the lease so the new closing date is July 18th.

We will have deep discounts on cigars.

We are planning on reopening in the City of Ontario as soon as possible.

Geoff

Hey Geoff,

Sorry to hear you guys are moving. Will you be offering any of those discounted smokes to us here at CP or is this for the local clients only.??

Art

Geoff,

If I may ask, why are you folks moving out of your current location?

Good luck Geoff. I hope you reopen very soon. Azucar is one of the nicest lounges I have been to.

All the best

Andy

Good luck with your move Geoff, hope your new location is a great success for you. :thumbs:

Geoff

Sorry to hear you are closing down there but happy to hear you are moving closer towards me. Ontario is a lot closer than Corona!!

Geoff

Sorry to hear you are closing down there but happy to hear you are moving closer towards me. Ontario is a lot closer than Corona!!

Ditto, Lots of people in the Inland Empire and not enough lounges. I will be able to stop in hopefully at least once a week now. :)