• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

B&M in Denver?

jcv63

Any good B&M's in Denver? I'll be traveling there on business visiting every Home Depot in Colorado. I'm pretty sure I'll need a good place to wind down in the evenings. I'd love to meet up with anyone in the area if you're up to it.

Thanks for the help!

Any good B&M's in Denver? I'll be traveling there on business visiting every Home Depot in Colorado. I'm pretty sure I'll need a good place to wind down in the evenings. I'd love to meet up with anyone in the area if you're up to it.

Thanks for the help!

Our B&M's suck for the most part however we have a couple of decent places. Most of the time we meet up at either Devon's Pub (a dive bar type place near the tech center), Cool River Cafe (a nice place to grab dinner and a smoke in the smoking lounge), the Brown Palace (a hotel downtown with an upscale lounge) or Cigars on 6th which is a B&M in the Cherry Creek area. Let us know when you will be here and we will use it as an excuse to drink and smoke.

Our B&M's suck for the most part however we have a couple of decent places. Most of the time we meet up at either Devon's Pub (a dive bar type place near the tech center), Cool River Cafe (a nice place to grab dinner and a smoke in the smoking lounge), the Brown Palace (a hotel downtown with an upscale lounge) or Cigars on 6th which is a B&M in the Cherry Creek area. Let us know when you will be here and we will use it as an excuse to drink and smoke.

I'll be there all week, I'll send you a PM and see if we can't get something together.

Thanks for the help :laugh:

I've got the Depots figured out, but I've used google for local shops with less than stellar results. It's hard to tell if they're worth a squat until you get there.

Cigars on 6th is the best I found when I lived there! Great guys there.