• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby smokes

gtphale

newbie at heart
Well I'm about to have a little squirt soon enough. So I found a cigar I've been dieing to try an Davidoff 4000 from the forbidden lands. Then had to find a smoke for Alex that I know he hadn't tried before so I dug into the coffers and found a La Gloria Cubana No. 4 from late 60's or early 70's for him. Now that little bugger needs to pop so that we can smoke these fine cigars.

A pic of our sacrifices.

cigars026.jpg

Damn bro, you and Alex got some nice smokes there, I might have to make a drive to come visit you guys again sometime.

cigars025.jpg

Just another one I really like. Let us know and we'll be ready to hook up for some smokes and great times.

Congratulations on the baby! Boy or girl? Best of luck with everything. :thumbs:

Congrats on the new member of your family!!! :thumbs: And of course the cigars!! :cool:

Congratulations.... but, you may want to contact whomever you got that 4000 from:

davidoffsizes1-vi.jpg

It was from Boxdoc seems from looking around this is probably a number 2 pantela. :(

It was from Boxdoc seems from looking around this is probably a number 2 pantela. :(

I was gonna say its a davidoff#1 or #2..cant really see the exact size.
Was it the one you got form the boxdoc herf at auction..??

The LGC Med. #4 is a Palmita, 6 x 32. The Davidoff #2 is a Laguito #2, 6 x 38 and the #1 is a Laguito #1 and is 7 1/2 x 38. From the pictures, these do not seem to match. I could be wrong and it may just be the pictures, but things don't seem right.

It might be the pics, but the Davidoff is a little thicker then the LGC