• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby Tobacco Plants and Seeds

What factory? What region? With whom did you tour? The last photo looks a bit, should I say, staged?! Just curious. I would love to hear the stories of the interactions with the growers, owners, etc. Please, do tell.

Floyd T

What factory? What region? With whom did you tour? The last photo looks a bit, should I say, staged?! Just curious. I would love to hear the stories of the interactions with the growers, owners, etc. Please, do tell.

Floyd T
The Perdomo factory on Esteli with Nick Perdomo. The photos were taken during the tour, so yes i asked them to hold for a second while i took the picture, so kind of staged, yes.

This tour was a tough one, but very informative. There was very little time to sit back and get drunk. The information thrown at us was like drinking from a fire hose. I maybe retained 10% of the info. They talked about seed selection for 2 hours by itself and even spent 20 minutes on the hinges for the boxes, lol.

The Perdomo factory on Esteli with Nick Perdomo. The photos were taken during the tour, so yes i asked them to hold for a second while i took the picture, so kind of staged, yes.

This tour was a tough one, but very informative. There was very little time to sit back and get drunk. The information thrown at us was like drinking from a fire hose. I maybe retained 10% of the info. They talked about seed selection for 2 hours by itself and even spent 20 minutes on the hinges for the boxes, lol.
Awesome. It’s funny, you hear some tours are what you experienced, and others that are relaxed and laid back. I’d love to go on one someday. Fuente or Padron would be my preference. Thanks for the reply. Glad you enjoyed it.

Floyd T

Awesome. It’s funny, you hear some tours are what you experienced, and others that are relaxed and laid back. I’d love to go on one someday. Fuente or Padron would be my preference. Thanks for the reply. Glad you enjoyed it.

Floyd T

So, the ProCigar Festival in the DR has started back up, and if you could only do one event ever... wow. The tours put on as part of the festival can only be described as handing the keys to Disney Land over to the kids. It's been 5 years and I'm wayy overdue for a return visit.

Here's details for the next one in '23:

Link.

What did you think of the Factory Tour Blend sticks?