• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baccarat Havana Selection 25 Luchadores $9.50?

gamelover2004

I found the special listed below at Cigar Werks. I even ordered this and my cost was $9.50 total for shipping only for 25 Baccarat Havana Selection Luchadores-1 Free can Re-Fresh Oder Elimenator. I am going to check with the company by telephone Monday to confirm my order. I would be amazed if the price is $9.50 for everything but if it is wow what a deal. I figured it's worth a chance. I can always cancel the order tomorrow if the order is wrong.
Later Everybody,
gamelover2004

Cigar Werks Special
Baccarat Havana Selection Luchadores-1 Free can Re-Fresh Oder Elimenator

This fine cigar was formally introduced in 1978, but actually dates back as far as 1871 when it was supervised by Carl Upmann. The mild bodied produced by the blending of the Havana-seed fillers and binder and Connecticut-seed wrapper are sweetened by the use of a special sealing gum in the cigar's cap. It is offered in boxes of 25.

Origin Size Pkg Retail CW PRICE SALE PRICE
Honduras 6 x 43 25 $69.00 $56.06 $.00

Let us know what they say cause it definitely would be great for my non-smokin' ceegar buddies that come over and want to mooch one or two of my better sticks.... :D :sign: :p

It was a typo they wouldn't honor the price!
Mr. Myers

We do apologize for any inconvenience, there was a typographical error
there is a charge of $56.06 for the box of Baccarat Havana Selection
Luchadores please let me know if you are still interested in this order.

Magdalena Pena
Cigar Werks, Inc.
Toll Free (866) CW-CIGAR (292-4427)
Phone (630) 513-5413
Fax (630) 513-5731