• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bachelor Party!

What should it be?

• Casa Fuente Belicoso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Untold Story Maduro

• CoRo

• OpusX DC

• OpusX Super Belicoso

• BBF

• LFD Factory Press

• LGC SerieR Limitada

• Anejo #50

• Total voters

bchem

Well, I only have a few more weeks to back out ;) , but for now, I am planning on getting married on Sept. 2. I am having a (fairly tame) bachelor party this Saturday and would like to smoke a good one with some of the guys coming. They are all bringing smokes, but I still have not decided what my special, last hoorah smoke should be. I am thinking about smoking on of the singles I have been holding onto (many of them from generous BOTL in passes, trades, and bombs.) So what do you think? Or do you have something else in mind that I might be able to find on short notice? I know there have been a bunch of these polls in the past, but this is my first one, and I don't want to smoke something that overshadows the occasion, but I also don't want to grab an everyday stick. I don't know what to expect or what they have planned, but I'm hoping a nice smoke fits in the plans somewhere. Thanks for your help, and bring on the bashing (I know I am leaving myself wide open here!) :laugh:

I would pull out a nice Hemi Masterpiece Maddie and one can be arranged if needed. :thumbs:

I would pull out a nice Hemi Masterpiece Maddie and one can be arranged if needed. :thumbs:

Good suggestion. I have had the WOAM, and Signature Maduro, but not the masterpiece. I am considering the UTS, which I imagine would be similar to the Masterpiece. Thanks for the offer brother, but not neccessary :thumbs:

knock yourself out and smoke the lfd factory press!! You might as well make a night of it! :D

CONGRATS!!!

Brandon

BBF,

Good smoke to meet all your requirements. What overshadow the event, but will certainly deliver the taste you're looking for, while also providing that ISOM kick to put it over the top.

Grats btw bro, great stuff.

I think you should pick 3 or 4, not just one.

Where's the all of the above button? :laugh: :cool:

Where's the all of the above button? :laugh: :cool:

I picked the CoRo simply because there was no "All of the Above" option. :D

Congrats, I guess. Either that, or "Don't do it!" :laugh:

j/k of course... I've been happily (mostly) married for 16 years now.

You should stick to yard gars - it really sucks to have some breast implants pop and put out your cigar in the middle of a lap dance!

I think you should go with a Cohiba EL Sublime... Or maybe a Trinidad Fundadore with a little age on it... Anejo 48's are always good. Perhaps a Davidoff Diademas maybe?

Add those to your list to vote on please...

Great selection! Congrats and wish you the best! :cool:

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Stripper smokes him? OOOPs! damn I spoke...
going back to my cave now.
I had to go w/ the BBF. Most of the other smokes I would want to have the time and attention to pay towards enjoying the smoke.

And I'd have to agree w/ Cheekie on this ... you are focusing on the wrong thing that needs to be smoked. :whistling:

Here's a poll within a poll. Which Cigar Babe do you want at your party?

image02.jpg

OR

07.jpg

?????

:sign: :laugh: :laugh:

Voted UTS Maduro, as I really like them, and they're a little more unusual than the rest of what's on your list. Personally, I would at least smoke the UTS and the CoRo.

As far as Atuck's subpoll, I hafta go with none of the above, because any babe who smokes cigars with plastic tips on them is probably the kind of babe who's going to end up costing me a trip to the doctor and a penecillin scrip. :laugh: