• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back after a short hiatus

Horse

Member 200
Just thought I would drop in say howdy. Have not logged in since July.
Ran into SgtDave while fixing a PC here at a Dallas County Jail. I overheard him talking cigars, and well I had to ask what he smokes. After hearing the line-up, asked about boards and he mentioned CP. Imagine that. :D

In July, had a meet and greet with Craig in SLC while competing at the babershop international contest and had a marvelous time. I owe you Craig for that bomb you left me with. It was a pleasure to have met you.

Work has been kicking my A$$. Most recently, I was involved with imaging and setting up 100+ (old) pc's and networking on a T-1 for the evacuees here in Dallas to run their email.

Hate to post and run, but duty calls...

It's good to see you back on the board! We are still playing poker... every Wednesday evening!

Good to see you around :thumbs:
Good luck with your busy schedule

Welcome back! What a great night that was and you owe me nothing my friend. It was my pleasure. That vintage Monte you laid on me was one helluva smoke too. Thanks again for that rare treat.

Welcome back, I hope you get more time to join us soon :thumbs:

It's good to see you stopping in brother, try and do it a little more often if time permits...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Damn, Mark came back by the office and left me a huge bomb. It almost blew the lid off the building.

Thanks again buddy,

Dave