• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back from tropic isles...for a bit anyway

MiamiCubano

El Martillo (My Boxing Name)
Greetings once again my brothers (and sisters). I've just gotten back in to town from travels away and abroad and, I must confess, it's good to be home for a while, even if this will only be short-lived. I hope you all had a great holiday/Christmas season and are having an equally outstanding New Year thus far.

Let me also say that Noodle....damn brother, I am humbled. An extremely nice selection of sticks awaited my return, something that had been sent to me by Noddle prior to my departure, yet arrived after I had left. During that time, my ever dutiful valet kept the package safe and sound (in a climate controlled setting) and, given the impact of the package, had time to rebuild his quarters. Thanks brother, this gift of yours was truly appreciated and very much unexpected.

As for the trip, you mooks are always busting my balls for pictures. Well, there are tons more pics than I can even look through at this point, but here's a few for you to enjoy:

Sunset from my balcony (one of them)...where I smoked many sticks:

001.jpg

Sunset from yet another:

006.jpg

A beach that no other feet had seen for awhile...until I showed up:

003.jpg

And another (there were hundreds like this):

004.jpg

Another:

002.jpg

A clean, well-lighted place:

008.jpg

Anyway...it's damn good to be back gents. I kinda missed yous.

Glad to have you back MC. Sounds and looks like another fantastic trip. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome back! Thanks for the pictures...they are great. It doesn't get any more peaceful than that.

Wow! Nice photos. Where is that? I need vacation ideas. Those beaches look inviting and relaxing.

BR

Welcome back Martillo, it's always nice to see the pictures from your vacations. :) :thumbs:

Welcome back for now MC, looks like you had a great time. I know if I went there you would have to drag me home kicking and screaming.

Good to see you back MC, looks like you had some fun!
Rob