• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back in Carolina

Pompous Pugs

So I have graduated and have moved back to North Carolina. It is great to be back in the home of the Panthers, NASCAR and Sweet Tea.

I have returned to the Charlotte area, but I left the area before I started smoking cigars. Therefore, I am looking for a good cigar store/bar. Any suggestions?

So I have graduated and have moved back to North Carolina. It is great to be back in the home of the Panthers, NASCAR and Sweet Tea.

I have returned to the Charlotte area, but I left the area before I started smoking cigars. Therefore, I am looking for a good cigar store/bar. Any suggestions?

I dont mean to sound like a jackass, but Link to yellowpages searchThats where I find new stores in my area.

I'm from just outside Gastonia! We'll have to hook up for a smoke sometime. I don't get into Charlotte too much, but there's a Tinderbox at the Eastland Mall.

McCranies on Park Rd. (corner of Park and Woodlawn) and Tinderbox at Southpark Mall. Both owners are great guys and have been nothing but helpful to me. Brian we still need to get up and have that smoke sometime, maybe when the season is over I can find the time.

Nate