• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to Basics Pass

Well, I am, and I received the Pass today (Sunday!), and it will go out tomorrow. In the original spirit of the pass, I will not list takes/puts, but I threw some nice ones in there, and a special but gimmicky one for you Paul (but I want a review when you fire it up). I have the delivery code if it gets late, but let's keep it simple.
I am so relaxed...
- RAF

Sounds great RAF, I'll be looking forward to it!! I will be at work for about a week but my wife will be trying to help out with my passes. I have asked Gil to help her out if necessary........talk to you all soon. Paul

I received the package and will be shipping it tonight. I will post a tracking number tomorrow morning.

It should be getting close Tim, I'm starting to get a little excited myself!!

Conf# 03001290000775629043I was delayed by the holiday. It should arrive today or tomorrow.I can't believe how badly the Postal Annex price gouges for packages. I tried to ship from there on the Holiday, they wanted &#3612.60 to ship the box. That is an unbelievable markup.

Sounds great Tim.......the USPS might put us working guys out of our favorite pastime!!

Box went out today. Confirmation number is:
0300 1290 0004 6883 2842Heads up Don, they're on their way! Paul, thanks for letting me participate.

Paul,Got the box and everything looks fine. I hope to get it out tomorrow and post the puts and takes. It should be comin home soon. :biggrin:

Box finally going out today.
Confirmation # 0300 6000 0003 6553 0951.Takes
La Luna Churchill
Consuerga ChurchillPuts
RyJ Exibition
Excalibur 1066 Robusto
Stogie Torp
Esperanza Churchill
Wall Street Great Pass Paul. You should get it on Monday, I hope.