• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

back to being a semi regular

aeroswat

Hey fellas
guess i'm back to being a semi regular after I got thrown out of my truck, Chicago may be unsteady after I hit that bridge. :whistling:

just lookin in seeing how things goin

Shawn

welcome back! i see trucks stuck under bridges all the time. what part of chicago? :cool:

Shawn....where you been man :0

Never heard about you coming back through Phoenix :whistling:

Welcome back bro!

hey brown devil
after sitting in phoenix for about 3 days in that hot sun didn't get a big paycheck so took a dedicated route from FT. Worth, to Champainge, Chicago, never made it back to phoenix.

It was in south chicago, got lost made a wrong turn saw a bridge thought I could make it through but didn't. officer did say a lot of bridges were hit in that area

aeroswat said:
hey brown devil
after sitting in phoenix for about 3 days in that hot sun didn't get a big paycheck so took a dedicated route from FT. Worth, to Champainge, Chicago, never made it back to phoenix.

It was in south chicago, got lost made a wrong turn saw a bridge thought I could make it through but didn't. officer did say a lot of bridges were hit in that area
[snapback]293714[/snapback]​
if you were in south chicago, you were driving under bridges older than dirt. be careful out there. :p