• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the ol' Grindstone

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well, as most people know, I am back to full duty, in the dept, well I was ready, willing, and damn able! My first day was somewhat of a let down, I started Saturday by checking out my ambulance and before I could finish, we where off to the races, hell we ran 12, 911 calls starting at 0845 Saturday morning, and ended at 2330 with a passed out drunk in a local bar, who puked all the way to the hospital in the back of my ambulance. After looking back at my day and all the puke/blood, and god knows what other icky stuff splattered everywhere, I asked myself why I was so looking forward to going back to work, and I thought about it, and the answer was very simple. I just love this F@#$ING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kinda gets in your blood, don't it? :p
when i was a central vfd first responder, it always
got my blood pumpin' to get the call.

todd

My hat goes off to people like you PG. You are to be commended. It's a hard job. I could not do it. I am glad that there are people like yourself who can. Thanks.

Yeah PG, some day I want to puke in the back of your ambulance.... :sign: :sign: :sign:

Keep up the great job, I know you love it. :thumbs:

Just watch out for the trees man. I hear they can jump right out and get ya. :sign: