• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad awakening this morning

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
:angry2:

At 7:00 this morning, my wife and I were shaken out of bed by a loud bang. I jumped up and run to the front window to see the back end of an Oldsmobile behind my truck. So we run out and there's a kid in the driveway standing there shaking his head. After rounding our 2 cars I see his car up against both of mine. :0 We live on a bend in the road, and he had dropped a cigarette and leaned over to get it. By the time he looked back up the car had hopped the curb, uprooted a tree and slammed into the back of both of our cars. He didn't even have time to hit the brakes. He hit the VW hard enough to push the back end over about 6 inches.

What a way to start the weekend. :(

This kid was about 18 and had just gotten the car and Ins. 3 days ago. His fisrt vehicle.

Crash.jpg

That just simply sucks. Reason number 4,325,059 why it should be harder for kids to get a licsense.

Ouch, sorry to hear about that bro. Hopefully the insurance issue will be easy to deal with and the repairs can be made effectively, correctly and easily.

Seems like a smoke might be needed to calm down a bit.

ughhh.

pardon my pessimism (which can also be viewed as sympathy for you, nicko), but situations like this suck royally because even the quickest and smoothest rectification is still a major inconvenience.

in attempt to close on a more optimistic note; good thing you guys weren't in the cars when smarty-smoker plowed into them.

What a rude awakening.

How old is the kid? Is he even of legal age to smoke?

They need a "one strike and you're out" policy for drivers under 18.

Hope y'all get things cleared up.

And also feel free to get all up in his ear and scream at him like a drill sargeant on crack. You'd be doing everyone a favor.

Sucks...btw where in Beaverton do you live? I went to Beaverton Highschool.

Ian Hannah

Ouch! That really blows. Sorry to hear it brother. Hope everything gets taken care of quickly for you.

That just plain sucks.

(How come we don't see a big ole boot imprint on the hood?) :whistling:

What's great is this idiot gets both cars, pure genius idiocy!!! I'm sorry about that happening.

Well if we learned one thing a buick can tear through a lot before it is rendered inoperable.

uh...I wanted to say something like "atleast no one was hurt". I was woken up 2 years ago when a sober kid went through an S curve late at night, road was a little slick...lost control. slid off the road into a ditch, went airborn and rolled in mid air. While sideways in the air, struck a telephone poll shreded of the roof and decapitated him and his girlfriend. I think they were changing a cd...looking for that lost smoke, or just being kids...you know, like we once were.

Sorry to hear the bad news Nick, Hope everything works out and they can fix the cars for you like new..... :( :thumbs: :0

Damn the hurts. Atleast he had insurance. I know he really screwed up and hit your cars but this will probably be his wake up call and will change the way he drives a car forever.

I think every kid wreaks a car or two when there young but thats a pretty bad crash.

Good Luck.

Richard

That's too bad Nick.

For those that are bitc*ing about him being 18 and a bad driver. We all were 18 once and I'm sure did stupid things as well.

bfreebern said:
That's too bad Nick.

For those that are bitc*ing about him being 18 and a bad driver. We all were 18 once and I'm sure did stupid things as well.
[snapback]191422[/snapback]​

I never crashed into any parked cars.

tobaccoleaf1 said:
Sucks...btw where in Beaverton do you live? I went to Beaverton Highschool.

Ian Hannah
[snapback]191103[/snapback]​

I live in the Greenway area between Hall Blvd. and Scholls Ferry Rd. How long ago were you in the area.