• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BAD BOTL - Items never received

grateful1

Oh My!
As many know, I help put together some Auction's for NeilG and his family (The family lost everything last December to a fire.).

One auction contained items donated by Nice_Ashh.
After the items sold, he was in contact with the bidder. Both agreed to wait sometime before the itmes would get shipped.

After numerous PM's and Emails, the bidder (Strayvector) contacted me regarding the matter - this was just a couple weeks ago.
Since that time, Emails and PM's have gone from me, as well as Rod, to Nice_Ashh. None have been answered.

A short time after Strayvectors last correspondence with Nice_Ashh, he(Nice_Ashh) turned off the 'Last Seen' feature on this profile.

Here's a link to the auction.
Linky
If more detailed dates and times are need/requested, I'm certain Strayvector has saved all that information.

Sam - thank you for your generous donation and you patience in this matter.

As it was an auction conducted by me, I am responsible to make this right. Sam, check your PM's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strayvector made good on the payment months ago...and the other items in the auction were received promptly.

Nice_Ashh has not sent the items and contact has been lost.

Nice_Ashh - you are OUTTED AS A BAD BOTL.

That's a damn shame. To short any deal is low-life kind of stuff, but to cheat a charity auction is pretty crappy.

:(

If I understand correctly Strayvector paid and never recieved. If this is correct, I would like to donate some sticks to him to help ease the troubles. I can fill the Sharks and throw some others in... Please pm me with his addy Grateful1 so I can send him some sticks.

If I understand correctly Strayvector paid and never recieved. If this is correct, I would like to donate some sticks to him to help ease the troubles. I can fill the Sharks and throw some others in... Please pm me with his addy Grateful1 so I can send him some sticks.

He did not get the wine.

NOTE - there are 2 people who donated to that auction - ONLY Nice_Ashh failed to follow thru!

Sorry about that, I was a little confused. I can't help on the wine brother but hope it all works out. Let me know if I could help in anyway.

It doesn't surprise me.

He was in trouble some time back, about 14 months ago (you can see this in previous posts,) and I helped him out. Soon after I was amazed to see him back on CP as if nothing had happened...DICK!

Brian

I've been waiting almost two years for this to happen with this trader. Sorry to hear it affected one of the good guys and blemished a good cause.

Edit to add:

For those of you who thought this guy was a great upstanding BOTL, don't feel bad. He has played the last couple of years beautifully, just as any good con artist would. He played on our generousity, and sympathy. Don't let Asshats like him affect your ability to be generous or sympathetic.

As many know, I help put together some Auction's for NeilG and his family (The family lost everything last December to a fire.).
As it was an auction conducted by me, I am responsible to make this right. Sam, check your PM's.

Gary,

You have done a fine job in organizing and running this benefit. I know it can be tough trying to keep large things like this tamed and under control. It sucks that it came to this but I'd like to thank you for keeping on it and seeing it through to the end.

Good on ya!

- Tim

I've been waiting almost two years for this to happen with this trader. Sorry to hear it affected one of the good guys and blemished a good cause.

Edit to add:

For those of you who thought this guy was a great upstanding BOTL, don't feel bad. He has played the last couple of years beautifully, just as any good con artist would. He played on our generousity, and sympathy. Don't let Asshats like him affect your ability to be generous or sympathetic.
Exactly what he did to me...this is the first I have mentioned it because at the time it did not affect anyone else. He did play me but that doesn't change anything, I have run into
a dick head now and then over the years, it takes all kinds.

Thankfully 99.9% of my brothers on here are great guys. So sorry he pulled a move on you Sam.

Brian

No need for anyone to fill Nice_Ashh's commitments. The auction was to help another brother out, the money was well spent. I could care less about the items, but what pisses me off is the non-fulfillment of his responsibility and complete loss of communication. If he couldn't meet his end because of one reason or another (drank it, dropped it, or whatever, and he doesn't have the means to replace it), all he had to do was tell me and I would have told him to not worry about it. Fact that he kept promising to send it gave me the expectation that he would meet his commitments. I guess not.

PM gone your way Gary.

I'm sorry to see this for both you and Sam. It'll get made right somehow.

Seems we had a stupid criminal in our midst...stiffing someone on a deal he wasn't getting anything from...

Anyone have his pic? I'll put him in the Wiki under asshat instead of John.

Anyone have his pic? I'll put him in the Wiki under asshat instead of John.

From his first attempt at selling his entire stash with his first post at Cigarpass :

Nice_Ash.jpg

Sorry to hear this but thanks for bringing it forward Gary. No need for this kind of bullshit here or anywhere else for that matter.

I cant come up with the wine he had offered but I can shoot out a bottle of homemade strawberry white melot and a bottle of homemade apple wine. Pm me if you are interested!!

George

Why even commit if you aren't going to follow through???

Why even commit if you aren't going to follow through???
To look good in the eyes of all who see it. Public outings are rare and a last result. There was a good chance this would never have gone public. As Sam said, this was a charity auction, and he considers his money well spent, he might have let it slide, and would have with even the simplist of explanations.