• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad Day!

CulturedHick

Aderaline Junkie
My day started out with a flat tire about 15 minutes after leaving the house for work and did not get any better as the day progressed. If it could go wrong it did and just when I thought it could not get any worse it did.

So on the way home, I decided the best way to fix this rotten day is to relax with a good cigar and a couple of tasty beers. I turn on to my street and can't wait to start my evening. As I get out of the truck I notice a package on the porch. I approach the porch thinking what did my wife buy now, but the package is addressed to me. I take it inside and open the box and BOOM, it explodes. Damn someone sent me a bomb! :0

As the smoke clears I find the return address label and the culprit is identified.

Slick300 you really turned my Monday around and made it a great day!Wow, what a great package that I will start to enjoy this evening!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks Lee! It's people like you that make CP a great place.

Alan

Great hit Lee....couldn't happen to a better guy than Alan!

Man, do I know that feeling...when a rough one gets turned on it's head by an awesome BOTL :thumbs:

At the risk of sounding corny, cigars aside, it really is the thought that counts ;)

Sounds like a great day for a great play. Nicely done Lee.

Nice timing on a good recipient.

What a wonderful community of BOTL's and SOTL's.

Very Nice hit Lee !! Great target... I don't know why us 'Yankees' get such a bad rap down there in Texas, but we are clearly bridging gaps in the cigar community. :laugh:

Yeah, Auusten, we Yanks aren't all that bad! Besides...

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10177]

Great hit!! And it's nice to see Gary has a soft heart underneath that crotchety exterior!! :laugh: