• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad News Today

Seamus

Minister of Closing Matters
I just got back from vacation last night so I was out of communication from my family but I learned this morning that my mother, who lives in Gulfport, lost her home and her car in the storm. She was able to pack up and secure most of the important stuff but everything thing else is gone. That Katrina is a real bitch.

I'm sorry to hear about your family's loss. I'm sure many others are in the same situation, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

Yes our thoughts and prayers are with you. We here in Florida know all to well the destruction they can cause and do feel for all those affected.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Nature can be brutal. Best of luck in getting everything as back to normal as you can. Most importantly, it sounds like your Mother is alright...thank God for small favors.

Prayers and good thoughts sent. Man I'm in SE TN and it's been windy and rainy all morning, I can't imagine what it was like down there.

Very sorry to hear that brother. My thoughts are with your mother and I hope proper aid is given to her and the rest of the victims.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I got a false sense of security because my sister lives near Miami and she always calls and says everything is ok. I just though I would get the same call from my mother this time.

Sorry to hear that bud. I'm glad she is alright. I hope things start turning around for her.

Best Wishes,
- C

Praise God your mother made it through the tempest, I pray for her continued safety and that she finds comfort and peace during the fearful and confusing days ahead.

Very sorry to hear about your families loss...wish them all the best in making a full recovery!

Kind of the same situation. I have extended family that lives in Slidell, LA. Some of them got out and made it to Mobile and are ok, no word yet from the others. Slidell took a heck of a beating.

Sorry to hear about the loss. Always remember property can eventually be replaced, a life cannot.

family is everything, thank god your mom is safe. now go out and spend some money, america needs the cash flow! :p