• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad Santa's

Diesel Grinch

I have Neal's pants.
I just wanted to give everyone here a heads up on 2 BAD SANTA's on cigarsmokers. I was running a Newbie Secret Santa and these two didn't come through.

User Name: josephdetore@walsh.edu

User Name: Mikey-OH

For more information Clicky Clicky. Check out Post #57 & #62 to sum it up.

DG

What are the odds they would both be from North Canton Ohio? Make you think they might be the same guy.

Two different PO boxes at the college. They are friends. One has played in a few other activities and has been fine. Just dropped the Ball this time. The other failed on his first attempt at anything.

DG

That's just 35 miles from an old favorite:

Mark Gabor

I wonder if he's come up with yet another address

I don't think so. Mikey-OH was part of a few things including a pass and he did fine. I don't think he was trying to scam. Just screwed up and now has to pay for it.

DG

...... I don't think he was trying to scam. Just screwed up and now has to pay for it.

DG
Perhaps, but if you have good intentions and for one reason or another "drop the ball", there are a ton of options. You could ask a BOTL to cover for you. You could communicate with the head Santa and the kid, explain what's up, and at least no one gets surprised that way. Even if you didn't do either of those, how many frikkin' WEEKS to you think it should take to get it together and make the play?

D.G., you're a far more patient and forgiving man than I am, I guess. After hanging their "kids" out to dry, I say.....burn 'em..... :angry:

Regards, guys - B.B.S.

I just wish they were members here so that we could rip them new holes. A couple of years ago on another board, I took part in a SS ran by DG. He picked up the slack for the one person out of 25 or so that didn't send a gift. The 'bad santa' signed up for SS, and was never heard from again. He also had somewhere around 400 posts, about a year of membership on the board, and seemed to be in good standing. I hope they get run off of whichever board they are on.

No worries......they will make useful pinata's for a time. I think Mikey-OH may eventually redeem himself, but I'm not gonna waste much time worrying about it. The other pos has peeked the board numerous times since he was outed but hasn't said diddly..........

Anyone else trying to remember how long it has been since we had a bad trader here?

I think they get weeded out pretty quick with the "Use the SEARCH function" "I'm just gonna sit back and watch this train wreck" etc :p

Update:

So josephdetore@walsh.edu finally made good on his commitment which is good. Only 22 days late. :(

DG

Anyone else trying to remember how long it has been since we had a bad trader here?

I can't remember the last time. Our standard operating CP Protocol weeds them out before they can screw anyone. :)