• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BAD SERVICE WITH JR CIGARS

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN JR CIGARS. HAD TO FILE A COMPLAINT IN WHICH THEY DELETED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS...WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. LOUSY SERVICE....CALL THEM ON THIS COMPLAINT...THEY HUNG UP ON US. THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES!

Thank you for contacting JR Customer Service. JR Customer Service has received your customer service request. You should receive a response within two business days.

Your problem ticket number is _________________________. This ticket number is required if you need further assistance regarding your inquiry.

You can check the status of your inquiry at any time by clicking on the link below or copying and pasting the link into your browser’s URL.

Returning Customer: Yes

Problem Type: Order Not Received

Order Number:

Order Date: 04/03/2010

Question:
I ordered a sampler pack of Punch Double Corona Maduro cigars along with 3 other sampler packs. I received Hoyo De Monterey Double Corona cigars in place of the Punch cigars. I asked my wife to call your customer service because I work nights and sleep during the day.

She called and spoke to Raylene. Raylene gave my wife 3 options: 1. pay for the Punch cigars again and when you receive the cigars back that I didn't order you will credit my account.
2. mail the cigars back and you will send the Punch cigars when you receive the cigars I did not order.
3. return the cigars and receive a credit after you receive the cigars I did not order.

All of these options are unacceptable. The common theme of all 3 options are you sent me cigars I did not order. You better believe I am selecting option number 3. I will never order from you again. I spent the extra m oney for the express shipping for the entire order. Why didn't you apologize for the minor error and make it right by sending out my correct order right away? Raylene told my wife this was your policy and the way that you had to complete the order. My wife called back and asked to speak to a manager. Raylene seemd put out and unwilling to help. She put my wife on indefinite hold twice.

I've done business with you for too long to be treated this way and it's my policy to not do business with disreputable companies. I am going to give you the option to make this right by sending the cigars that I have already ordered and paid for immediately, if not I will take my business elsewhere as well as share my experience with all my cigar smoking friends. I also expect a partial refund for the express shipping. Thank You in advance for your prompt response.

LOL! :laugh:

Are you serious man?
You actually singed up to post this here,why?

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN JR CIGARS. HAD TO FILE A COMPLAINT IN WHICH THEY DELETED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS...WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. LOUSY SERVICE....CALL THEM ON THIS COMPLAINT...THEY HUNG UP ON US. THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES!

Thank you for contacting JR Customer Service. JR Customer Service has received your customer service request. You should receive a response within two business days.

Your problem ticket number is _________________________. This ticket number is required if you need further assistance regarding your inquiry.

You can check the status of your inquiry at any time by clicking on the link below or copying and pasting the link into your browser’s URL.

Returning Customer: Yes

Problem Type: Order Not Received

Order Number:

Order Date: 04/03/2010

Question:
I ordered a sampler pack of Punch Double Corona Maduro cigars along with 3 other sampler packs. I received Hoyo De Monterey Double Corona cigars in place of the Punch cigars. I asked my wife to call your customer service because I work nights and sleep during the day.

She called and spoke to Raylene. Raylene gave my wife 3 options: 1. pay for the Punch cigars again and when you receive the cigars back that I didn't order you will credit my account.
2. mail the cigars back and you will send the Punch cigars when you receive the cigars I did not order.
3. return the cigars and receive a credit after you receive the cigars I did not order.

All of these options are unacceptable. The common theme of all 3 options are you sent me cigars I did not order. You better believe I am selecting option number 3. I will never order from you again. I spent the extra m oney for the express shipping for the entire order. Why didn't you apologize for the minor error and make it right by sending out my correct order right away? Raylene told my wife this was your policy and the way that you had to complete the order. My wife called back and asked to speak to a manager. Raylene seemd put out and unwilling to help. She put my wife on indefinite hold twice.

I've done business with you for too long to be treated this way and it's my policy to not do business with disreputable companies. I am going to give you the option to make this right by sending the cigars that I have already ordered and paid for immediately, if not I will take my business elsewhere as well as share my experience with all my cigar smoking friends. I also expect a partial refund for the express shipping. Thank You in advance for your prompt response.

It's Joey's evil twin.

I think it's Fred in disguise! ...oh, wait...he didn't say he used to work for JRCigars. My bad. :sign:

While I can empathize with you, why are you doing this anonymously?

I still use JR on occasion but I would buy from them more often if they had better CS. But I suppose this is the price we pay for dealing with the huge retailers that get the huge shipments and often offer huge discounts. I now try to deal with smaller retailers at reasonable prices and know that they stand behind their products and often have much more personal CS, too.

I still use JR on occasion but I would buy from them more often if they had better CS. But I suppose this is the price we pay for dealing with the huge retailers that get the huge shipments and often offer huge discounts. I now try to deal with smaller retailers at reasonable prices and know that they stand behind their products and often have much more personal CS, too.

Ain't that the truth. I do most of my on line cigar purchases form a relatively small retailer. In the past 10 yrs, they've screwed up my order three times. Every time the owner told me to keep the cigars he sent me by mistake and promptly sent me the cigars I ordered. And to top it off he's a fuggin' Texan
laugh.gif

Doc.

I only deal with JR's is if I'm on my way to my sisters house and need a bundle of Connies. To me, everything else they carry is crap.

I purchase from them occasionally. Seems like after SCHIP went into effect there prices aren't as competitive as they once were. I've been trying to smoke down my stash a little and haven't made too many purchases lately. When I do buy something most of my Non-Cuban purchases are from CI/Cigarbid. It helps that I'm close enough to them to get overnight delivery.

Agreed. Joining this forum simply to vent at or about a vendor seems a bit counter productive. Coming here to launch a vendetta and leave will earn you little respect, and do even less good.

Now that you're here, look around. If you like what you see, PM Rod and ask to change to a less inflammatory screen name.

You should have stoped payment with the credit card company and sent them all the information.

I personaly buy from JR because they are the only cigar store in my area (Paramus NJ) and I buy from them each year on my way down to florida off I 95 in virgina cause taxes are less there.

You should have stoped payment with the credit card company and sent them all the information.

I personaly buy from JR because they are the only cigar store in my area (Paramus NJ) and I buy from them each year on my way down to florida off I 95 in virgina cause taxes are less there.

Or you could just order online?

I personaly buy from JR because they are the only cigar store in my area (Paramus NJ)

gljvd,
I'm in your area and if you're looking for better brands than are carried by JR, you should check out The Tobacco Shop in Ridgewood (on Chestnut St. I think). Great shop!

Ain't that the truth. I do most of my on line cigar purchases form a relatively small retailer. In the past 10 yrs, they've screwed up my order three times. Every time the owner told me to keep the cigars he sent me by mistake and promptly sent me the cigars I ordered. And to top it off he's a fuggin' Texan
laugh.gif

Doc.

I'm a Texan, but I married a Vermonter. Will I be ok?

laugh.gif

Doc.

I'm a Texan, but I married a Vermonter. Will I be ok?

You forget Bruce, I know your secret.

Doc.

WOW, This is a dedicated man to get his story out LOL BRAVO brother BRAVO LOL

WOW. You're a dedicated man for bumping an 8 month old thread.

LOL BRAVO brother BRAVO LOL

Also, can you shed some light on what "Austin Cigar Co." is?