• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baked Beans

seadub

advertise here
there's a little series this weekend (july 25th). i'm not even going to watch it (well, maybe that's not entirely true). any yanks fans want to put up their premium 5er versus my premium 5er? i can do this a few times. so which one of yous is going to step up?

GO RED SOX

edited to add: this is for a best 2 out of 3

I'm workin three fivers on the series already otherwise I would take your offer. My humi's are full and I'd have nowhere to put 'em once we win.

Fish

CT. Yankee fans, is there anything more pathetic. Modern day scallywags.

Doc.

CT. Yankee fans, is there anything more pathetic. Modern day scallywags.

Doc.

NoToRedSux-1.jpg

Go Yanks!

Fish

I hate to be the kinda BOTL that says I told ya so, but I gotta be that kinda brother.

Go Yanks.

Fish

Considering the Umps had pinstriped underwear, I'm not surprised. This was the worst crew I've seen in a long time. Oh, and by the way, Jobba Chamberlain is a POS. Doesn't take much courage to throw at a players head when you don't have to face the opposing teams pitcher. All he did was place good Yankee players at risk. What an ass. He should have been ejected considering this was the fourth time he's intentionally tried to injure Youk.

Doc.

I say both the Red Sox and the Yanks will get their come-upance when they play the Brooklyn Dodgers! With Duke and Campy, plus Erskine and Amoros and the other Bums they'll both wilt..and then there's that kid Podres. They better watch out when he's on the mound! :laugh:

I say both the Red Sox and the Yanks will get their come-upance when they play the Brooklyn Dodgers! With Duke and Campy, plus Erskine and Amoros and the other Bums they'll both wilt..and then there's that kid Podres. They better watch out when he's on the mound! :laugh:
Forget to take your meds?

Doc.

I agree the officiating was a bit suspect Doc. Today it looked like the strike zone moved from batter to batter. But it was clearly in favor of the Sox. Wakefield had every kunckler over for strike one, how did that favor the Yankees?

Fish

You know why Boston Baked Beans are so good?

They've had so many Octobers to practice getting it right since they weren't doing anything else :sign:

Doc.

What are you talking about? Just as sure as today is July 26, 1955 Brooklyn finally will win the World Series this year! In fact, I'll go out on a limb and predict that it will be against the Yanks as revenge for all those other years. :laugh:

Doc.

What are you talking about? Just as sure as today is July 26, 1955 Brooklyn finally will win the World Series this year! In fact, I'll go out on a limb and predict that it will be against the Yanks as revenge for all those other years. :laugh:

Well that answers the question on the meds! :p

Doc.

Be careful... you'll make my imaginary friend angry. :angry:

Doc.

His name would't be Harvey, would it?

Doc

Doc.

His name would't be Harvey, would it?

Doc

You've met him? Wonderful! :laugh:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get the radio warmed up so I can listen to the Milwaukee Braves- New York Giants game later on at the Polo Grounds. I think Warren Spahn is pitching for the Braves and since he's a Buffalo boy I have to root for them today...although any team managed by Durocher is gonna be trouble and with Mays in the outfield Spahnie will have get strike outs to keep the ball away from him.