• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore, MD mini-herf

cigardawg

LC-Smoker (Patrick), mrjinglesusa (Jim), and I...along with a couple of other, non-CPers, are going to be in Baltimore, MD on the 9th of April. We are coming to town for the express purpose of visiting cigar stores and smoking cigars. There has been some mention of this date already (thanks, AVB), but I just thought I would put up a new post to let everyone know. Beefcube has kindly sent me some places to check out, so we are a go. If anyone lives, is going to be, or can be in the area on the 9th, respond here or PM me. I'd love to get together with some fellow CPers and share some smokes and some stories.

I will put up our schedule as soon as I figure some things out. Hope to see some of you in Baltimore. :thumbs:

I would definately like to meet you guys, as I live in a suburb of Wash., D.C. - Will be passing threw Baltimore on April 9th on my way to Atlantic City.

What's your Baltimore ETA?

Bret

I'll PM you!

Should be arriving in Balitmore around 10:00 am. Hope you can make it.

Turns out I will be in Baltimore that day to visit my sister. Post some more details and hope I can stop by for a smoke.

Do you have a time and location yet? I should be able to make I'll be in Arlington, on the 8th and 9th.

OK, don't have all of the specifics yet, but here is a general schedule.

Plan on leaving Charlottesville around 645 am. Should put us in Balitmore by 1000. We will be in the Inner Harbor area. Plan on visiting the Original Faders, Cross Street Cigars, and the Ropewalk Tavern (if I screwed these up, forgive me). Not sure of the times. We could all just plan to meet at the Ropewalk Tavern for smokes and drinks sometime in the afternoon. Our plans are open. There is also a great smoking lounge in one of the hotels near the Inner Harbor...I think it is the Rennesciance (bad spelling). Anyway, if you have any suggestions, let me know. That is about as far as the planning has progressed.

Hope you have a great time. Wish I could meet up with you, but I will be in Allentown that weekend for Cigarfest!

OK, I think I have the schedule pretty much figured out.

LC-Smoker (Patrick), mrjinglesusa (Jim), and myself will be leaving Charlottesville around 7 am on the 9th of April. That should put us at the Inner Harbor around 10 am.

We plan on going straight to the Original Faders on Calvert Street upon arriving. We will purchase and/or smoke there...if the weather is nice, we might take out cigars to the Inner Harbor to enjoy.

We plan on heading to lunch at the Ropewalk Tavern around 12 pm and staying there until around 2 pm.

From there, we will head to Cross Street Tobacco for more purchases and smokes...once again, if the weather is good, we might just end up outside.

Late in the afternoon (4-5) we will head to one of the lounges in the area. Either the Explorer's Lounge or the lounge at the Windows Restaurant for drinks and, you guessed it, more cigars.

Finally, around 6 or 7, we will head to either Babalu's or the Havana Club for drinks and dinner...might even have a cigar :rolleyes:

PM me if you are thinking about joining us in Baltimore on the 9th. I will send you my cell number as that seems to be the easiest way to communicate. Hope to see a bunch of you there...be great to meet some fellow CPers.

Haven't been to Fader's in quite a while. Someone was telling me just last week that the selection is really poor and they keep the humidor locked. Apparently cigars were being stolen by the boxes.

Thanks for the schedule...

I should know my April 9th travel (time) schedule to Atlantic City within the week, as I'm going to do my best to stop by Faders to herf at least one...haven't had a chance to herf with any CP's yet.

If all is cleared - I'll PM to exchange cell #'s.

melski said:
Haven't been to Fader's in quite a while. Someone was telling me just last week that the selection is really poor and they keep the humidor locked. Apparently cigars were being stolen by the boxes.
[snapback]175082[/snapback]​

yes it is locked. the selection is okay and you will find something you want to smoke. stinks they lock it...it should never have to come to that

cigardawg said:
OK, I think I have the schedule pretty much figured out.

LC-Smoker (Patrick), mrjinglesusa (Jim), and myself will be leaving Charlottesville around 7 am on the 9th of April. That should put us at the Inner Harbor around 10 am.

We plan on going straight to the Original Faders on Calvert Street upon arriving. We will purchase and/or smoke there...if the weather is nice, we might take out cigars to the Inner Harbor to enjoy.

We plan on heading to lunch at the Ropewalk Tavern around 12 pm and staying there until around 2 pm.

From there, we will head to Cross Street Tobacco for more purchases and smokes...once again, if the weather is good, we might just end up outside.

Late in the afternoon (4-5) we will head to one of the lounges in the area. Either the Explorer's Lounge or the lounge at the Windows Restaurant for drinks and, you guessed it, more cigars.

Finally, around 6 or 7, we will head to either Babalu's or the Havana Club for drinks and dinner...might even have a cigar :rolleyes:

PM me if you are thinking about joining us in Baltimore on the 9th. I will send you my cell number as that seems to be the easiest way to communicate. Hope to see a bunch of you there...be great to meet some fellow CPers.
[snapback]174747[/snapback]​

Just wanted to top this thread with our trip only a week away. Above is our tentative schedule. I think it will be a lot of fun. Hope some of you can join us. I know of a couple that are planning on trying. If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll get you my cell number. That way you can track us down. Hope to see you there. :p

Myself, Scot (cigardawg) and Jim (mrjingles) will be there for sure...

Tomorrow's the big day! Looking forward to meeting some of you and hope more can make it. PM cigardawg or myself for cell numbers if you think you may be able to join us - should be a great time.

Jim