• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baptism By Fire Pass

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I have never hosted a pass before, though I have participated in:

1) Dave's It's In The Bag Pass
2) FatherT's Gumbo Pass
3) Misc's First Pass

I need seven people to join. I have 44 cigars that I would like to use as reverse-ratio fodder. The cigars are:

Acid Earthiness x3
Acid Liquid
Acid Ltd. Def. Sea x4
Antonio Y Cleopatra Private Reserve x3
Astral Phoenix x2
Corps Diplomatique x2
Cuban Knock-Off Robusto by Augusto Reyes x2
Don Diego Playboy Double Corona
Fitipaldi Cameroon Corona x3
Fuego Del Ray Bully x2
Indian Tabac Lonsdale x3
Genuine by Rolando Reyes Robusto x2
Lars Teten Shorty Knock-Offs (A copy, not a real Lars Teten cigar) x3
Montecristo Serie V Mini-Churchill
Natural by Drew Estate Green Hero x2
Partagas Black Label Robusto
Perdomo The Cigar Churchill
Perdomo The Cigar Torpedo x2
Royal Jamica Corona Grandes x3
Sancho Panza Primoroso x3

The x followed by a number means that I am offering more than one of those cigars. The total value of these cigars is at least $114. This equals $2.59 per cigar if you average it out. All I am asking is that you put one premium cigar in and take seven of these cigars. Premium is up to you and I am not picky, but I am thinking that it is about a $7+ cigar.

WHY I AM HAVING SUCH A HUGE PASS
I have one reliable humidor that holds about 65 cigars. I have 120+ in my possesion right now. I have been holding these in a tupperware container with a Credo humidifier, preparing for this pass. Some of these cigars have been exposed to the elements and are a bit dry. They are all worth bringing back to original specs, but I simply do not have the ability or the resources.
;)

You, as the passee, will be expected to take seven cigars of your choice (be nice, don't take all the best ones for yourself, take a mix!) and put in one premium. If more people than the original seven want to join, I will gladly add more cigars to the lineup.

Please PM or e-mail me your name, user ID, ship-to address, & e-mail address. Once you are in, I will notify you via e-mail, PM, or by posting in this thread.

Who's in? :p

i'm in.
this will be my first pass. yee haa!

pm sent bro :D

I could play, if you'll have me.

Info in profile.

HI McP,

I would like to join in on the fun after all that's why I signed-up. If it's OK with you put me on the list. I will send you a PM with all my info.

-Mpass

Ditto, like Mountain passer, I'm new but can fit more easily into this pass than some of the top-shelf passes i've read through.
Any comments or concerns E-mail me.
Robb

I'm IN...

1 condition:

You let me be last so I can make sure it looks good and hand it to you in person (be a good time to enjoy a cigar with a brother)

Deal?

Misc, you are in, bro. PuroBrat, you are in and yes, we can do this! Let's hang with your bro if it works out for him and we can enjoy some good cigars.

Perfect, I suspect that he would also sign up if he had a PC but since he got laid off he hasn't been able to log back on unless he is at my house.

Cool McP,

I think this will be fun. Thanks for letting me play I can hardly wait its like halloween but with gars. Now I think I'll go look over the list some more.

-Mpass

I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!! i am currently in misc's and ft's pass.

Addy sent with other contact info.
Thanks for letting me play along.
BTW, I just won my first auction over at cigarbid have a few more pending.
might have something new and tasty for you.

Robb

Excellent sir. Robbmt, whatever you contribute, I am sure will be great. It's only cigars after all! I realized this as I smoked a $14 PAM today. I mean, hey, they are great-tasting rolled up pieces of tobacco, but they are not as valuable as friendships, memories, or life. :D

PuroBrat said:
I'm IN... 1 condition: You let me be last so I can make sure it looks good and hand it to you in person [...]
So, this means that no matter how badly I botch up the box, PB will "make it look good"? Wow, such a deal! :lookup: :p

Yeah, good deal huh Misc? :D But I am takin names dude!!!
ROFLOL

You have to understand here, I have been wanting to meet the guy who is a CP Brother, AND a close neighbor. This seemed like a perfect opportunity. Besides, I know you guys, you will all do a fine job and this will be as fine a pass as any. :D

Looking forward to both the Pass and the Herf at the end.

I've never been in a reverse-ratio pass before, although I have been in several passes and had a couple of my own.

I'll send you my contact info by CP messenger.

Sam