• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baseball Playoffs Begin Today!

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
My preseason prediction for the World Series was Yankees over Diamondbacks, bringing the W.S. title back to the American League. My pre-playoff prediction is Yankees over Giants. Anyone else have a different idea?

I'm not so sure the Giants get past Atlanta. If the Braves can keep runners off base, they can pitch around Bonds. That's a deadly advantage for Atlanta, if they can do it. D'backs-Braves is tougher to call, but I have a hunch on the Braves. I think it's their turn again. But whether they beat NY to take it all is another question. I say NY over Atlanta in 7.

I want the Diamondbacks to win!

GO REDS
reds.jpg

I agree with Rod.

DIAMONDBACKS!!!!!!!!

I predict the Astro's will win it all..........
....sometime during my lifespan! ;) :D

Would like to see the DiamondBacks do it but don't think so..... Yankee's and The Braves and the Braves winning it. Hard to excuse that pitching staff.

Well, the freaking Yankees just came back and won it. F Jeter and B. Williams. They are the only A.L. team I hate.

I would like to see the Braves take it all. I have a place in my heart for NY, but NOT for the Yanks. :lookup:

8 to 5, Yankees over the Angels. A really good game to start the playoffs...lotsa homers, double plays, and pitching changes.

World Series? Yankees over the Giants say the analysts.

It doesn't matter much to me who wins, as long as the games are good and the series isn't lopsided.

(REINSTATE PETE ROSE!)

Sam