• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bat Chief's B-Day Smokes.....

Which smoke do you think I liked?

• AF Chateau Fuente Sungrowns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolivar Furte Sun Ripened Oscuros Size A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
OK, IBPikin asked what my birthday smokes were so I thought I'd have fun with it. I got to go out and enjoy 9 holes of golf and enjoy 2 smokes I've never tried before; the Bolivar Furte Sun Ripened Oscuros Size A and the AF Chateau Fuente Sungrowns.

Now I enjoyed them both, but I thought I'd see which you guys would pick to be my favorite. Some of you who know me may have an easy time of this, or maybe be surprised. Others will say "Duh, no contest, BC will pick these......."

The answer, lads, has been sealed in a mason jar and burried by Funk & Wagnals Armored Car Service in Joe M's yard since yesturday. I will post the answer tomorrow by 5pm.

OK, it isn't exactly an exciting post that offers a chance to win something, but it does offer some potential for post padding! :p

Well I haven't had the AFSG so i'll say Bolivar Furte Sun Ripened Oscuros.
you can never go wrong with Bolivar.

Ah, the results are in and now my answer............Bolivar!

Sorry if I dissapointed some!

Oh man, I am seriously disappointed :p :D Someone once said love what you smoke, smoke what you love :)

I bet it was close though ???

Oh, it was close, but I knew it would be so that's why I thought it would be a fun post. The score was 8 - 7 in favor of the AF and it was almost that close of a decission for me. Only the PAM's have been able to beat out any Sun Ripened Oscuro's that I have tried as a favorite.

As much as I hate to say it, I'm not a fan of spicy cigars and that is a lot of what this AF Chateau Sungrown is all about. But that's me. :)

I nailed that one. Happy Be Lated Birthday to you BC! Wishing you many many more :D

BenjieV :D

Nice job Ben, and thanks!

Ooops, looks like I spoke too soon, the Bolivars are squeeking ahead.....