• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bat_Chief is no longer a Bat Chief

Should I keep the name or loose all to update it?

• Yes, stay Bat_Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, time to change

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
Some of you may have noticed (and appreciated) a decline in my CP postings lately. Well, for over a month now I have been testing for a new posistion with a neighboring fire department to be their new Assistant Chief/MSO. As Captain B, Paragod and Puro well know, it is quite the process. Well, as luck would have it, I got the job and start employment officially May 1st. Whew!
huepfenicon111.gif

And thus the question is asked, should I stay Bat_Chief since I am no longer a Battaion Chief, or should I make a change? No, I'm not going to change it to Ass_Chief!
chair.gif

Well, I now feel the need to celebrate and give some lucy CP'er a tasty gift bomb of my choice! So, with no further ado, I offer the following questions. First one to get them correct without editing will win. Oh, I almost forgot, residents of WA State and their families are not eligible to win. Ben & Tony are going to kill me for that!
madman.gif

1. I will be working for Camano Fire & Rescue. Is Camano an Island, City or Penninsula?

2. What county is Camano in?

3. Are our firefighters IAFF union members?

4. And now I'm going to make you work......post a map, picture, painting, drawing of Camano or even a picture of a view of or from Camano. You must state what the pictue is of!

Good luck, first with all correct gets the prize!
WooHoo.gif
(I am secretly in league with the Camano Chamber of Commerce)

And of course you should be Ass Chief... wouldnt call ours anything else but that :sign: :sign: :sign:

Ass_Master works for me. :D :D :D

Seriously, I'd say keep the name. It's what we've all come to know and love you by.

1. City that includes the entire Island of Camano
2. Island
3. Yes
4. Bluemoon Beach House, Camono Island
bluemoon.jpg

I vote to keep your name as is :thumbs:

Congrats on the new job. I'm too lazy to participate in the contest. :D

Keep bat_chief. Here at CP, it doesn't matter what your job is.

Although... if you did change your name to Ass_chief, does that change you and Tony's pass to the "Ass Bones... Show me the Sun?" Boy... that takes on a whole new meaning. LOL!

And a hearty congratulations goes to PuroBrat for the first correct guess! I see your AIP, so the box will go out shortly!!

Although, geldor could almost argue that Camano was a penninsula since only a small slough separates Camano from the mainland. As for your answer filbrent, some would argue that as well. There is an area that old locals call Camano City, but it is not actually incorporated. Nice job on posting an actual picture, by the way.

Thanks to all that gave good wishes, I didn't know you were in the business ads, you'll have to let me in on who your with someday. We could change it to the "Boney Ass" Pass, vewyphishy! And I agree, I kinda got fond of Bat_Chief.

Ass Master.....there's a joke there big slim that I will not be taking you to! :D Thanks for the :love: though brother!

WooooHoooooo!!!!, Thanks Bat_Chief!!

Dang, if I keep winning contests, I can stop being a "MegaMoocher" :D

Boy o Boy PB your going to have to get a humi to cover your continued winnings

Congrats on your new position Bat_Ass, Chief_Bat or how about Chief_A$$ ..... NO NO seriously since we all know you as Bat_Chief I think you should keep that handle.

BenjieV :D

SamClemmons said:
Just drop the "i" and post a recipe.

NA
:sign: :sign: :sign:

:D :D :D :D :D

Congrats BC! I'm also to lazy to enter the contest but wanted to congratulate you on your new job :thumbs:

You're our Bat_Chief! If you change your name, who will be our Bat_Chief?!! :0

Leave the name as is.
It's what you started with so stick with it. :)

If you decide to change the name let em know. I'll will update the sig for ya.

You Know, the Ass_Chief does have loads of possibilities for a sig.

I could do something like this one I've been working on.

CPpurossig.gif

I'm stuck on where to put the cigar... ???

Well golly guys, thanks for the support! And Blair, no matter what, I'll always be your Bat_Chief!! :D

I think benjiev, gkpk and vewy are right. I'll keep my old name, kinda grew fond of all of the bat jokes it inspired!

Thanks for the update offer Puro's, but do I really have to tell ya where to put that cigar??! :lookup:

Wish me luck, and if I don't become real active soon, I will. Just need to keep the new boss happy! :thumbs:

I went to the mailbox today, and it was GONE :0 , there was nothing left but a Big A$$ crater. Dead people all over the place. It was a mess. Then someone hands me a white tube (read that Pipe Bomb) and tells me "this is what caused the destruction" and that my name seams to be on it. :angry:

I am racking my brain trying to figure out WHY Bat-Chief wanted to do so much damage at my address, couldn't think of a thing. Was about to PM him and say "What'd I do to you to deserve such a hit?" then I found this thread.

Darin, bruthuh man, this was way overboard for such an easy contest!! :D

Not that I am complaining, Oh no, not complainin'.

One fine assortment of sticks bro, and that one stick, the one with the Yellow...no scratch that...BROWN Cello, I took it out and took a whiff, Holy Bageebers, that smells like heaven.

Goooooooolleeee!!! Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!!
Thank ya, Thank ya Thank ya

:love:

Golly PuroBrat, you make me blush! Glad you like the assortment and all arrived well! Good taste too, and you may enjoy the banded ISOM almost as much. Thanks for playing!