• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baton Rouge

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on, Hopp Schwiez!
Just wanted to check on how any of our Baton Rouge people are doing. I went to school at LSU and have been keeping up with the flooding of the area through friends facebook feeds. Hope all are safe and your homes are undamaged.

From what I've seen, the Media in the USA doesn't really seem to be covering this much at all. It's quite perplexing. Those folks need help, and a bit of coverage might facilitate a bit more relief from good hearted folk.

That's because our media sucks in this county. They hype up over cover all the wrong things.

The media, our government, and corporations are all one. They care not for people. They only seek to spread untruths, divide, and profit.

It's also campaign season. I would guess that gets considered when deciding which story or thought they want to endlessly bombard viewers with or what would put certain entities in a less than positive light.