• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bay Area herf

servebig

I have talked to a few people and decided to have a herf. Rather than have it at a tobaconist, I thought it would be better to take advantage of the gorgeous weather we have been having to have a barbeque at my house. This event is tentatively scheduled for 6 pm Saturday May 8th, but I'm easy and can put it off for another 2 weeks if neccesary (I have my kids every other weekend).

As a bonus those of you that can make it get to have a cigar of your choice from my humi! I'll be supplying all the food and beverages....

barney

I can't make it :( How bout you send me a frozen burger and a cigar and I'll pretend I'm there :p

Really though, sounds like fun. Wish I lived closer :)

Would love to raid your humidor. :0 My wife would not understand me traveling 4000 miles round trip to party. Let us know how it goes. :D

Triple_D said:
I can't make it :( How bout you send me a frozen burger and a cigar and I'll pretend I'm there :p

Really though, sounds like fun. Wish I lived closer :)
ha :D

i gotta better idea DDD next time im in looooosiana we go fishing and herfing huh?

barney

cigarsarge said:
Would love to raid your humidor. :0 My wife would not understand me traveling 4000 miles round trip to party. Let us know how it goes. :D
ken the way i see it there will be more cigars for everyone else...i know you only like the good stuff ;)

one day, my BOTL, we will burn some. count on it!

barney

servebig said:
i gotta better idea DDD next time im in looooosiana we go fishing and herfing huh?

barney
That sounds great. My boat should be out the shop any day now. There is nothing better than smoking a fine habana after pulling in a big red :thumbs:

Triple_D said:
That sounds great. My boat should be out the shop any day now. There is nothing better than smoking a fine habana after pulling in a big red :thumbs:
You've been saying that for weeks now :0

looks like i'll be herfing all alone. isn't ANYONE from the bay area????

barney

servebig said:
looks like i'll be herfing all alone. isn't ANYONE from the bay area????

barney
Barney,

I live in your sister state (Southern California) :p

My wife frequents Sacramento (family court for the deadbeat she used to be married to). Maybe one of these times, I'll tag along with her and we could meet somewhere in between for lunch? As a matter of fact.............She has to go Monday May 24. Let's talk!

M. Gipson :thumbs:

I think we can get a herf going no problem. I know of at least 2 members that might be able to go. I will PM you later.