• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBMF maduro & natural

Wigwam

Banned
Didn't get the chance today, but will in the next few.

gallery_8907_975_202630.jpg

Both are great smokes, but honestly I like the BBMF better than the BBMFM. I think Moki has referenced before that the BBMFM is not the same maduro wrapper as the other releases. The flavor IMHO confirms that. Enjoy them though they are both good cigars.

Jim

Both are great smokes, but honestly I like the BBMF better than the BBMFM. I think Moki has referenced before that the BBMFM is not the same maduro wrapper as the other releases. The flavor IMHO confirms that. Enjoy them though they are both good cigars.

Jim

Correct. They use the same CT broadleaf maduro wrapper used on the Añejos on these, because it is more readily available than the one-off production of Maduro Opus X Rosado wrapper used for the "true" Opus X Maduros.

Correct. They use the same CT broadleaf maduro wrapper used on the Añejos on these, because it is more readily available than the one-off production of Maduro Opus X Rosado wrapper used for the "true" Opus X Maduros.

Personally, I'm just holding out for pictures of the Wigwam Hotel! :sign: Don't burst my bubble! :laugh:

Personally, I'm just holding out for pictures of the Wigwam Hotel! :sign: Don't burst my bubble! :laugh:

In his .sig: http://www.wigwammotel.com/
Ohhhhh yeah...! That advertisement still hasn't been changed... I wonder... :rolleyes:

Were these purchased as singles or part a sampler? And where did you get them? (if you don't mind me asking...they are on my shopping list for 2009)

A good buddy of mine; bagfullofpings wanted the natural, so gave it to him, but to answer few other questions
gallery_8907_975_149.jpg

but SiriusBlack, do you want the natural or maduro or both? I'll see what I can do for you brother.

Out of the Opus line up, I think I would be most interested in the BBMF, and the Chili Pepper. Those just stand out the most to me. I did get a RDCfor Christmas though, it's sitting in my humi gathering some time.

In his .sig: http://www.wigwammotel.com/
Ohhhhh yeah...! That advertisement still hasn't been changed... I wonder... :rolleyes:

Jon,

Kumar reads more than he posts, and when he does post, it's usually something positive. The rule we once had, which apparently I never made clear, is directed towards people who join CP ONLY to promote their company. I don't see Kumar doing this. Please read rule #8 - http://www.cigarpass.com/forum_etiquette.shtml

This is a fine example of a thread which was on the right track, but was derailed for absolutely no reason. Again, the purpose of CP is to spread the enjoyment and share the knowledge of cigars. Your post is considered "bait", and is uncalled for.

A good buddy of mine; bagfullofpings wanted the natural, so gave it to him, but to answer few other questions
gallery_8907_975_149.jpg

but SiriusBlack, do you want the natural or maduro or both? I'll see what I can do for you brother.

That's a fine gesture Kumar, to hook up Siriusblack. Fellas been looking for these smokes, would be nice to see him get 'em finally! Good on ya brotha!

gallery_8907_975_149.jpg

What the..... Does he normally carry around a CF 22 set.... do you need more friends?

I'm jealous, been trying to get my hands on one of these. Been on an opus kick lately and its starting to hurt the wallet. I nabbed 3 spots in our group buy last month on a 22 set and wasn't able to snag one.

gallery_8907_975_149.jpg

What the..... Does he normally carry around a CF 22 set.... do you need more friends?

actually was my bday yesterday and my old lady had a surprise for me.

gallery_8907_975_149.jpg

Nice play Wigwam.

Boy is that a big box. I am glad to see you enjoyed them.

I'm jealous, been trying to get my hands on one of these. Been on an opus kick lately and its starting to hurt the wallet. I nabbed 3 spots in our group buy last month on a 22 set and wasn't able to snag one.

They are still readily available I'm sure.

Earlier this afternoon Wigwam (Kumar) and I HERF'd at my house. When people come to my home, I usually receive the customary bottle of wine or a 6 pack of Arrogant Bastard Ale. Not Kumar, he gives me an Opus X BBMF. Nice bro!!

Most people would let this rest for a while and wait for a special event. Not me...I'm a cigar smoker and I'm gonna torch the bitch.

The cigar was amazing. To be honest the notes are completely different than what I usually smoke. As a Pepin whore, I love very earthy cigars. The BBMF is different. It took me a while, but I came up with the taste. It is earthy, but it is a charred earth taste. Figure that out... Honestly, it reminded me of how a charred forest would taste/smell during a warm spring rain...no I'm not high.

If you can get a hold of one of these, do it.

Jason

gallery_3918_119_132012.jpg

gallery_3918_119_2169.jpg

gallery_3918_119_228104.jpg

gallery_3918_119_2312.jpg

I don't know, the computer doesn't like me!!!!!!!!!!!!