• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bead Bag

Mike_D

hahahaha...I had to laugh at my title.

I just purchased a pound of the heartfelt beads per just about everyone's recommendations.

I didn't buy the tubes...I got the bag instead.

Does anyone know if the bag can come into contact with my stogies and or the sides/bottom of the humidor? Or do I have to hang it in the humidor away from all of the above?

Thank you all.

I am pretty sure it can touch anything. There was a thread on this a little while back and if i remember right the consensus was that the cigars can touch the tubes. I can't imagine it being much different for the bags.

edited because i suck at apostrophes.

i have them in a bag it can touch as long as you dry it before you put it in. but i would try to keep it from touching any cigars that are not in cellophane because after you spray them to rewet them the bag is wet and even if you dry it it seems to still be a little damp.

I've got 2 lbs. in 4 bags in my humi and the one in the singles drawer is in the same compartment as some of my sticks. It hasn't effected anything that I'm aware of.

I have a one pound Viper bag. The beads are stained by the cedar, but have worked fine for years. Ain't no big thing.