• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bead tube from Heartfelt

smokinbolt

Opened up my humi to find my cigars gotten a little dry even though I know I had enough PG solution. Tolije told me to try the bead tubes from Heartfelt industries and I was very happy when I got mine in the mail and my hygrometer went right to 65. I already ordered more for my big one and my desktops at home. Just wanted to share a good thing.

I'm doing the same conversion. The PG solution only gets the humi to around 60% RH, and a puck-100 is arriving from Cigarmony on Wednesday. Hopefully, I will encounter the same results as you have.

At first I was using the 70% beads. Kept everything humdified and all, just to much. Had some burn issues with almost every cigar. Recently switched to the 65% and within days the burn issue is gone and cigars taste a thousand times better.

I put in a lot of research on these beads and I only found good things. I bought two "4 ounce tubes" from Heartfelt and shortly thereafter, I realized I needed nearly twice that amount. I just placed the order for the reamaining amount. Can't wait to see how good they really are.

Just ordered their 65% tubes, hopefully this will even out of my RH%'s. Got some digi hygrometers to go with them as well.