• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bears vs Panthers

occifer143

Since I am a huge Bears fan I am putting my cigars were my mouth is. I am willing to match some fever bets. So just let me know what fever you would like to wager, such as domestics, premium, or even straight Isoms. I will take up to 4 wagers. Pm if interested.

GO CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!
GO BEARS!!!!!!!
AND GO HOME PANTHERS LOSERS........

I'll take some action on a fiver of good domestics on the Panthers. I'm not a huge fan of the Panthers, but I think they can pull it out.

not trying to get over anyone...i don't even bet...i was just wondering if there was a line..

If you use up all four spots let me know and I'll take on another one or two myself, in favor of the Bears of course!

Good idea!

I'll take both of you on.... a fiver of premium NC's/ISOM's for 143 and for Gonz.... ;)

And the Bears are giving 3, not that I need it.... :laugh:

I'll probably be at the beach for the long weekend, so don't think I forgot about my winnings when I'm not gloating on Monday.

half full monty said:
I'll take both of you on.... a fiver of premium NC's/ISOM's for 143 and for Gonz.... ;)

And the Bears are giving 3, not that I need it.... :laugh:

I'll probably be at the beach for the long weekend, so don't think I forgot about my winnings when I'm not gloating on Monday.
[snapback]272973[/snapback]​

Great! Now who are they playing again, and when?

And I'll do this once more if Occifer fills his first.

I think the panthers have a chance at it, but they have their work cut out for them going into chicago. At least the weather doesn't look too bad there this weeekend.

Helluva a game.... this was not a good year for inexperienced QB's in the playoffs...

Any team left can win it all now.

Gonz and Occifer-
Thanks. Rec'd both packages today. Great selection of smokes. Hopefully, I'll enjoy one or two of them after this Sunday's game ???

Much appreciated. You're both great sports.

And Chicago schools need to go back to basics.... counting is an issue up there... :laugh: