• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bears vs Vikings

occifer143

Just wanted to see how confident the Vikings fans are? 2-0 vs 2-0. Anyone crazy enough the put something up? I hope there is some drunk fan out there wanting to loose some sticks. :D

Don,t even ask about a spread.

The vikings kick ass in madden PS games, bout all I know...

They're playing in Minnesota, but i got to believe that the Bears have the edge. 5'ver of some fine cigars on the Monsters! :cool:

I believe GG and occifer143 and myself are backing the same team. Correct me if i'm wrong. :p :cool:

Down with Packers. :p
:angry: ;)

1.jpg

I went to Lambeau Field last year to see the Vikings and Packers game... Being Bears fans, it was an interesting experience. The Packers fans didn't know how to take us. :laugh:

...of course we had great fun playing ring toss for beers on the Viking fan who was wearing the horn helmet!! The Packers fan enjoyed the crap out of that!!!

Hey, Clint - don't pick on the Packers this year - they're rebuilding... :whistling:

I went to Lambeau Field last year to see the Vikings and Packers game... Being Bears fans, it was an interesting experience. The Packers fans didn't know how to take us. :laugh:

...of course we had great fun playing ring toss for beers on the Viking fan who was wearing the horn helmet!! The Packers fan enjoyed the crap out of that!!!

Hey, Clint - don't pick on the Packers this year - they're rebuilding... :whistling:
No doubt Lambeau is an experience that if your a football fan, you should at least do once. I DJ a tailgate party for every home game at Brett Favre's Steakhouse, if you guys ever get up to a game, let me know, I'll get you in....free drinks and food, and of course the best DJ around! ;)

Wade

I'm your huckleberry. I'll put up a fiver.

Just wanted to see how confident the Vikings fans are? 2-0 vs 2-0. Anyone crazy enough the put something up? I hope there is some drunk fan out there wanting to loose some sticks. :D

Don,t even ask about a spread.

Half time. Win or lose, so far it ain't been as easy as all you Bears fans thought it was going to be. :laugh: