• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beauties, cigars and celebrities

Andros

A lover of cigars
I imagine that given the main theme of the forum, access to minors are prohibited. Being so, and as adults because we do not think we scared these beauties at this point.

Un%20puro.jpg
PatriciaCigar272.jpg
sara-montiel-fumando-puro.jpg
cigar1.jpg

Do you get the impression that Andros has access to better drugs than we do?

Doc.

Andros, most of us live in puritanical America. If you're going to post naked tits you have to warn folks with a Not safe for work warning.

Doc.

C'mon dude, that stuff is NSFW... Seriously, someone's gonna click on this crap when they're at work and then get busted. :angry:

Andros, take the photos down, this is borderline grounds for kicking you out of my pass because this qualifies as asshattery in my book.

Take them down. you fail to do so, and I'm booting you.

C'mon dude, that stuff is NSFW... Seriously, someone's gonna click on this crap when they're at work and then get busted. :angry:

Andros, take the photos down, this is borderline grounds for kicking you out of my pass because this qualifies as asshattery in my book.

Ok, I understand that I must withdraw tits pictures of yourself?
The rest if they are good?

Sorry

Ok, I understand that I must withdraw tits pictures of yourself?

Sorry

You have to take down the nude (naked, as in "not-clothed") photos, or go to the original post in your thread, edit it in Full Editor, and then add a NSFW tag to it.

You almost got Sneeds busted at work, and he's a buddy of mine, so I'm a bit pissed.

Que es una etiqueta NSFW? donde la encuentro?

Sorry

C'mon dude, that stuff is NSFW... Seriously, someone's gonna click on this crap when they're at work and then get busted.
mad.gif

Ok, I understand that I must withdraw
sign.gif
tits pictures of yourself
?

Sorry

Yeh Jon, show us your tits.
ohmy.gif
sign.gif
tongue.gif
<couldn't resis the jab>

Sorry
Andros, por favor déjame explicártelo. (Discúlpeme, pero mi espanol escrito no es muy bueno!)

Cuando se pone fotas de mujeres desnudas (o casi desnudas) en el foro, tienes que avisar antes de poner las fotos. Esto se hace porque hay veces la gente están viendo el foro cuando ellos están en el trabajo.

«NSFW» es una abreviatura de la expresión «Not Safe For Work». Eso significa que la imágen tiene una tema erótico, y no es apropiado para mirar en el trabajo. Para avisar a todo el mundo, esto es lo que tienes que hacer:

Si quieres poner la foto directamente en el foro, abajo del título se escribe «NSFW». Por ejemplo:

NSFW

Otra Opción es poner la página web de las fotos y al lado escribir «NSFW». Por ejemplo:

http://lh3.ggpht.com...vQ/s400/003.jpg (NSFW)

Espero que esto te ayude. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor no dude en preguntármelo.
[font="Arial] [/font]

Well, at least I got one girl that was new to me.

Well, that year in Spanish III reading and translating Cervantes wasn't wasted.

Doc.

Sorry
Andros, por favor déjame explicártelo. (Discúlpeme, pero mi espanol escrito no es muy bueno!)

Cuando se pone fotas de mujeres desnudas (o casi desnudas) en el foro, tienes que avisar antes de poner las fotos. Esto se hace porque hay veces la gente están viendo el foro cuando ellos están en el trabajo.

«NSFW» es una abreviatura de la expresión «Not Safe For Work». Eso significa que la imágen tiene una tema erótico, y no es apropiado para mirar en el trabajo. Para avisar a todo el mundo, esto es lo que tienes que hacer:

Si quieres poner la foto directamente en el foro, abajo del título se escribe «NSFW». Por ejemplo:

NSFW

Otra Opción es poner la página web de las fotos y al lado escribir «NSFW». Por ejemplo:

http://lh3.ggpht.com...vQ/s400/003.jpg (NSFW)

Espero que esto te ayude. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor no dude en preguntármelo.
[font="Arial] [/font]
Firstly, this is an English speaking forum. Secondly, excellent idea to insert links to NSFW photos and label the links (NSFW).

Firstly, this is an English speaking forum. Secondly, excellent idea to insert links to NSFW photos and label the links (NSFW).
Thank you, and my apologies. I just wanted to give Andros something to reference to so there wouldn't be any confusion in the future.

For anyone who is wondering, I was explaining to him what the NSFW tag is and why (and how) we use it. I can post a translation if needed.

Yesi is throwing down her espanol skills! :0

Jeez, way to help keep up that "Friendliest Cigar Forum" tagline. While it is am English board we have members from all over the world and English is not their first language. If it takes better communication to get a point across then I'm all for it.