• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been on my holidays this week.

Snoozer

Saturday: Montecristo #5
Sunday: partagas Petit Coronas Especiales
Sunday: Cohiba Siglo II (could be wrong on the exact siglo, was gifted. About 42 RG)
Tomorrow: I think I'm going to get into the 10 box of Montecristo #2's I picked up a couple weeks ago. ;)

All of the smokes were great. The #5 had a plug that caused a little concern at the start but after that it opened up. These are always in my humidor.
The cohiba was a great smoke. Great burn, great flavour but I don't know if I could justify the price for a box. I'll have to smoke a few more singles first ;)
I love the partagas and you can't beat the price. The one I smoked was great its my 3rd out of the box and they've bee consistent so far but there are a few in the box I'm worried will give me trouble because they seem tight/plugged. I'm definitively going to get another box of these when mine are gone.
I have never smoked a Monte #2 so I'm looking forward to that and tomorrow is supposed to be the nicest weather of the week. :)

And to top it off I found a travel trailer I'm going to buy this week so it's been a great week off so far even though we didn't go on any fancy trips :)
Sometimes staying home and enjoying some relaxing time is more than enough for me.

How does the #5 smoke? I've never had one and would love to try one. I have a few #2 in the humi but have yet to smoke them.

The #5s that I've had have been great. Quite a bit of flavor for a short smoke so if you're pressed on time and don't want to skimp on flavor, do yourself a favor and pick some up. I also enjoy the Punch Petit Punch for the same reasons.

What MoeCizlak said pretty much sums up my feelings on them as well. I may have to try the Punch Petit Punch now too!