• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been outta tha loop for a while....

delarob

:)

Howdy yall!!!
Nice to see alot of the old familiar names are still poking the keyboards.

Haven't been smoking like I was a year ago, but I still keep a few smokes around.

Have smoked everything I had left to within about 9 sticks. Then yesterday went and got a box of CAO, a 5ver of Occidentals, and a 5ver of Mayorga sent to Hosienda De La Rob.

I'm not gonna get my supply up to the level it was either. All humis are gone except for a 50 ct (via MDCIGARS which by the way still holds humidity the best).

No, I didn't get a bad bill of health or anything dramatic. Just that within the past year or so, certain events happened that changed my cigar habits.

Haven't kept up with online conversations like I probably should have and if that has upset anyone for some reason, I do appologize. Certain habits needed correcting and the best way to accomplish that was the method I chose.

Gotta go, sprecken with ya's later.

Glad to have you back. Along with the FOG's there are a bunch of cool FNG here as well

hello old timer :D

my name is Jolly.

most people call me RALPH.
it's short for SOINGOISDNPCIXUOINGHCIVHSIDBEEPSOINDSOINZ

i have one famous adage:
"Never stab a person in the neck"

i have a newer one:
"Always take your suppositories"

follow those two, and you'll live to be like me.

Hello delarob,

Ya don't have to spend anywhere near as much time a few of us do, (right lumby, jolly & phil) BUT maybe jump into a pass or do a trade.

The place had changed a little but I'm sure you recognize the usual suspects ;)

delarob said:
Nice to see alot of the old familiar names are still poking the keyboards.

Haven't kept up with online conversations like I probably should have........
How long has it been since you were here last? I've been here approx 2 1/2 years and don't recognize the name delarob. Are you using a different name or has it been that long since you've been here?

Regardless......Welcome! :)

Welcome back, Drobby!!

This guy used to frequent another board, LOTL, which was shut down a while back.

Good to see you're doing well and feel free to jump in here any time!

Lee :D

Drobby!!!! My ol' compadre. Look at the nasty bit of fluff the cat drug in. buwahahahahahah. Drobby, is Stogieman's boyfriend from way back. ;) Damned Delawarian is what. Kinda on the effeminate side... not that there's anything wrong with that. Lovers of the Leaf board alum, where men was men and sheeps was nervous. Been a while... aught one I guess. Still keepin' a kegger in the house??

He's "awite" Kinney, just wouldn't know a good stick from doggy doo. I mean, ya see what he just bought! Buwahahahahahahaha.

Nice to see the original Femme Fatal (sp) Della Bobbie, from "The Adventures of Joseph Badd, Esq. Cigar Snob and part time Cigar Detective" which is now "The Adventures of Joseph Manthing..."

NA

Well, since you seem to know Lee and Neal, your character is already being called into question! ;) :sign: ROFLMAO!

Allofus123 said:
Well, since you seem to know Lee and Neal, your character is already being called into question! ;) :sign: ROFLMAO!
Not to damper his comeback(or character) anymore....but he knows me also. :p LOL

Drob good to see ya found us here. Welcome to CP I asked stogie how you were after he found us. You'll love it here, great group!

BenjieV :D

Good to see you could make your presents here Drob.... :D

Hey Sammy Boy, I thought you were Drob's silent lover as you wrote about hime and Joe Badd & good ole' Doc. :sign:

As you can see Drob, things havent changed a bit except for a few new faces. :D
Stop in now and then and if you need some ceegars to fill up your humi, just let us know. By the way, what happened to the 300 count humis..... :)

:love: Awww. I can feel the love...

Hello Samuel. Good to see you're still the same 'ol curmudgeon.

Stog, Humi's are gone. Sold. coolers now hold bait/beer, sometimes both. Keeping it under 60 for now on.

Ben, Beast, Lee... Good to type you too.

Everyone, thanks for the welcome. I'll be around more. :)

delarob said:
:love: Awww. I can feel the love...

Hello Samuel. Good to see you're still the same 'ol curmudgeon.

Stog, Humi's are gone. Sold. coolers now hold bait/beer, sometimes both. Keeping it under 60 for now on.

Ben, Beast, Lee... Good to type you too.

Everyone, thanks for the welcome. I'll be around more. :)
Pleasure making your acquaintance, Delarob, but I think your plan to keep it under 60 turned south as soon as you signed on this board again. :D

Welcome back,

Bacchus (no pun intended!)