• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been Sick

EdGar

SUPERIOR MEMBER
I have had this head cold since Tuesday and can't seem to shake it. Sleep all the time and can't smell or taste anything. THE HORROR I haven't had a cigar since Sunday.
Do you guys have any suggestions on how to shake this thing.
I won't take antibiotics due to the fact that they are over prescribed and are causing them to be inaffective.

Hey Ed,Smoke two cigars, and call me in the morning. :cheesy:I usually eat a lot of garlic, and that helps out quite a bit for me. It actually keeps me from getting a cold. If you don't like raw garlic, try roasting it in the oven. It's always helped for me. Or I guess you could try day/night quil.Hope this helps Ed... - Rod

Well, medieval healers used to catch a toad, scare it and then lick the toad's back....... It didn't cure the cold but the buffotin excreted by the frightened toad had psychotropic effects similar to nutmeg. Mildly hallucionogenic, and mixed with tobacco will keep your days from being dull. Just a thought..... Really, Just rest and drink lots of fluids. I concur with Rod's perscription: Smoke two cigars and call me in the morning....(Edited by Tim Hampton at 12:36 pm on Feb. 26, 2001)

OOhhhh TIM!!! Man!
Now i"m sick.... LOL!;)Seriously,
I Hope you feel better ED!

I also go the Zinc route, but it works much better when you feel the cold first come on. Drink lots of liquids. Get well soon, Ed.

Ok...all better now, Gonna smoke my first cigar in more than a week tonight and I can't wait.
Thanks for all the helpful info. With the combination of the niquil and licking that frogs backside I can't remember the last three days, but I am back in action now.
Thanks,