• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best B&M in Dallas?

Sorry if this is redundant guys, I'm just really tired and filtering through dozens of threads isn't cutting it anymore. I got serious about cigars in Austin, so when it comes to the folks' place up here in Dallas, I really have no idea where to go outside of a couple places... Two Brothers and Tobacco Road.

While I'd like to make it out to Tobacco Road, I don't really have time to drive out there. How is the pricing/selection at Two Brothers? En Fuego I've also heard of, but thats pushing it too in terms of driving time I'm able to invest. Any other good ones?

Thanks guys,
Kevin

No reason to go to Two Brothers when you have Tobacco Road and En Fuego around :)

Oh, and in case you didn't know, both shops are very CP friendly.

Git yer Justins over here to Tobacco Road ya newbie!! :D

When will you be in town?

:laugh: I'm actually in town for Easter to spend some time with the folks. My dad is a complete novice, but I just gave him a small humidor so he can smoke a few while I'm away until summer. I gave him like 10 yard 'gars and a few good ones to start him off, along with a nice six pack of Anchor Porter, so he wanted to repay me by grabbing me a few sticks, one for us to have tonight. I've gotten multiple PMs telling me your place is the way to go, and I definitely believe that, but unfortunately I'm not sure how well that's going to fit into the plan for this weekend, considering my parents already made plans for some family friends to come over around 4 and I've got to take care of squaring away my summer internship. On the other hand, I will be back in DFW from early May through September, so with a less hectic schedule, I'll be sure to get my Justins (or if I'm feelin' particularly dressy, my Nocona's ;) ) over there to Tobacco Road (probably on a consistent basis if it's as good as I hear!).

Kevin

I like Two Brothers personally but I have never been to the others mentioned. I bought some nice sticks recently from there for a dollar or so under MSRP. You just have to ask if you are in the computer and if not they'll put you in there and give you 10% off the already decent prices.

Enjoy the family, but if you do get a chance to get out late I'll be at the shop till about 1 or 2 am. If not, we'll see you next time you're in town. :thumbs:

And Greg....

Git yer Justins over here to Tobacco Road ya newbie!! :D

I know its short notice but any Dallas guys around tonite.

I am in Iriving and had my business plans fall through.

Would like to meet up at any of the B&Ms above.

Would love to see Marc's place.

Post here or send me and PM.

Al

I know its short notice but any Dallas guys around tonite.

I am in Iriving and had my business plans fall through.

Would like to meet up at any of the B&Ms above.

Would love to see Marc's place.

Post here or send me and PM.

Al

sorry bro, i just read your post. let me know if youre out and about tomorrow (wed) and ill meet you out at the shop.

I know the owner (from online stuff) of City Cigar II...
1144 N. Plano Road
Richardson, Tx

His name is Luis and he is an outstanding botl...Hope that helps...len

Back