• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best B&M Laugh

B_KatzOP

There are a lot of B&M's out here and most are overpriced. (Not including the damn CA tax) Has anyone ever walked in, seen the price of 1 cigar so over the top, you didn't even bother to see the rest of the selection. The other day i walked in a B&M i had never really given any consideration to prior. $50 for a FFOX.... On top of that were was mold in most boxes, AND the hydrometer was OFF! This also so happens to be the place that BigVinnySD was telling me about, when he said something about mold he came across a few days earlire. The guy argued it wasn't mold, but DUST, and most celo wrappers were yellow. I just laughed at the guy and walked out.

There is a B&M that I used to go to. One of those Tobacco Warehouse places that I used to get a Joyo Di Nic Antono for under 5 bucks.No more. One because of Minnesota's "Tobacco Fee" and two , the last time I was there my glasses fogged up when I walked in the humidor.I go out and tell the guy he has some cigars swimming in their boxes.OMG he freaked yelling about the guy that was supposed to have fixed the humidifier .Ya think he might have gone in there during the day to check? Nah.

There is a B+M near me that I went to with my friends asking about cigars. He proceeded to tell me that the only thing a cutter was good for was saving your cigar for later...this as he lit the foot of his cigar on fire three times as he lit it.