• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Board I've Posted On

PhatAsh

The Bionic Poster
In light of recent events I thought it a good time to thank all of the members of this board. I have only been here a short while but the comradery and friendly banter are incredible. I actually feel as though I have found a group I can fit in with and have a great time! I look forward to future discussions.

And yes Rod I also look forward to future arguments :p But Seriously I enjoy the comments and the helpfulness of those on this board. The community in which I live is not very cigar open and it allows little brotherhood of the smoke! So this has been great for me.

:sign:

??? What was my point ???

PB, Hang in there

Rod, Great job

Dave, Great prizes and I hope I can live up to your standards
in future passes

Leebo, Great avatar. "The boys are out there Jerry, and I'm
lovin' it!

HuskerMike, Thanks for the brew info

And to everyone else here that has welcomed me and other newcomers with open arms and :D Humis :D

THANKS!!!!!

Diddo

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Stick around, the fun's just startin'

Leebo :p

I swear I've gone througha time warp or something - things are just like they were when I signed up! Maybe we need to get some trolls on here every once in a while, just to make us really appreciate what we have.

Now if only a few of the real old timers were still around.... Where are ya General?? I'm still signed up for that last pass of yours!

Dave :cool:

I agree with you PhatAsh, just love that handle!!

This IS a great place to love the leaf. Everyone I have met here has been great. I met Horse IRL at a herf last friday, and he is a great guy. I also met some guys from over at CF, also great. I love what I have found here and I am not sure I will ever leave it. Hanging in there is what I seam to be doing best these days. I will one day fly, I am sure of it.

But I too would like to thank all who have made this place a great place for me. Dave - great contest and good cigar prize, HBooker - nice gift my friend Thank you, ragingbull - great gift of the dreaded L word, I loved em all, Rod - great board man, and thank you for letting it be so, Emo - Loved the cigars you sent man, still have a few of them (might burn one today), Lee - Thanks for including me in the PIF Pass, it was fun, and the one you sent me was Phenom.

But most of all, thank you to each and every one of you for allowing me to stick around, even after I kindof made an A$$ of myself. You guys are tops with me.